Wow just saw one of the worst injuries ever.

xx.

I had the Red Bulls vs Revolution game on for the first half and the goalie came out and slid and kicked it at the same time the other play with his studs stepped on his shin.... next thing you see is the bottom half of his foot just hang, it was sooooo bad. It was so bad that the defender that was right next to him when it happened broke down and cried because it was too much for him to see.

I understand someones opinion if they have a reason..... but you dont play football, you play baseball and you also play alotta videogames and collect cards.

Does that make you a pussay too for not playing football but baseball instead? lol just wondering..

Edited by NeTs15VC
  • Like 1

It does, but European pussies who weren't meant for football play soccer.

No its because Europeans prefer Rugby, football players are the ones who are pussies because they wear pads.

BTW gtfo out of this thread and go make more COD videos that nobody even watches.

pugsley141

6 months ago 10 lol no trust me. I'm a born and bred American. But my family moved to London a year ago. I used to be the captain of my high schools American football team. But I didn't even make it into the first rugby team for my new school. American Football is a rough sport. But rugby is a lot, and i mean a lot rougher. You will never understand how much different playing competitively with no pads is. It hurts a lot.

And torn ligaments only put players out of action for a little while in any sport.

You mad?

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/7/1/9/media_xl_1297764.jpg

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02/eduardoinjuredAI_450x300.jpg

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/28/article-1267376767540-087F9959000005DC-433240_636x343.jpg

These are all quite recent. And yes, the last two injuries are both Arsenal players. Talk about bad luck. :lol: The first was Axel Witsel but I'm not sure who on. First was Eduardo and second Aaron Ramsey...there on youtube if you wanna see how bad they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Soccer really likes to take things to the extreme I see. Either they drop like a [expletive] when someone barely touches them or they get injured like the pictures above.

• Like 1