Wow just saw one of the worst injuries ever.

xx.

Baseball is a [expletive] sport i dont know what you saying. You catch with a freaking glove and half the time you sit in a dugout. Soccer is all intensity and running and some players dive but a lot more get hit than any baseball player. Baseball barely requires 1/4 the skill of soccer. Thats why the record home run hitter for baseball can take roids and become amazing. You can tell this when i got my registration for sports baseball was under no contact, low intensity and soccer was highest intesity and high contact.

Baseball is a [expletive] sport i dont know what you saying. You catch with a freaking glove and half the time you sit in a dugout. Soccer is all intensity and running and some players dive but a lot more get hit than any baseball player. Baseball barely requires 1/4 the skill of soccer. Thats why the record home run hitter for baseball can take roids and become amazing. You can tell this when i got my registration for sports baseball was under no contact, low intensity and soccer was highest intesity and high contact.

You can tell how much of a moron you are just by reading this post.

Science?

Basketball - pretty basic, most people can hit at least 1 out of 10 shots.

Golf - ball is stationary.

Soccer - kicking is easy.

Football - everyone with arms can throw/catch.

Hockey - shooting with a stick is easy.

Baseball - you have less than a 5% chance of hitting a 90+ mph fastball unless you're a pro baseball player.

You tell me what's harder than hitting a fastball..

Science?

Baseball - you have less than a 5% chance of hitting a 90+ mph fastball unless you're a pro baseball player.

It's been said many times that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports, but what you just did was stupid.

I want to see you skate with NHL players and be able to deke and score on a world class goalie.

I want to see you stop Kobe Bryant.

I want to see you throw with pin-point precision like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning with 300 pound players running at you.

I can simplify baseball and say that all you need to do is hit a ball coming at you.

Also, you have a better chance of hitting a 100 MPH fastball than stopping Kobe or scoring on an NHL goalie.

• Like 2

I don't want to get in this flame war...

But that might be the most ignorant post I have ever seen on OTR.

It's been said many times that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports, but what you just did was stupid.

I want to see you skate with NHL players and be able to deke and score on a world class goalie.

I want to see you stop Kobe Bryant.

I want to see you throw with pin-point precision like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning with 300 pound players running at you.

I can simplify baseball and say that all you need to do is hit a ball coming at you.

Also, you have a better chance of hitting a 100 MPH fastball than stopping Kobe or scoring on an NHL goalie.

I listed the main objective of each sport. The basics. Shooting a shot, hitting a golf ball, hitting a puck, throwing a football. BASICS. What's the main objective, the basics of baseball? Hitting a ball, catching and throwing.

When would you get the chance to play against the best? Never. This is an every day scenario. There's only player as good as Kobe, only certain people who can skate with the pros or throw a perfect spiral with pinpoint accuracy. My friend can throw a 85 mph fastball and he barely plays.

You took the absolute extreme scenarios of each sport to try to make me look like I'm 'wrong'.

I listed the main objective of each sport. The basics. Shooting a shot, hitting a golf ball, hitting a puck, throwing a football. BASICS. What's the main objective, the basics of baseball? Hitting a ball, catching and throwing.

When would you get the chance to play against the best? Never. This is an every day scenario. There's only player as good as Kobe, only certain people who can skate with the pros or throw a perfect spiral with pinpoint accuracy. My friend can throw a 85 mph fastball and he barely plays.

You took the absolute extreme scenarios of each sport to try to make me look like I'm 'wrong'.

You just pointed out the WHOLE problem of what you said. You can't just take the basics because sports are more complex than what you are trying to make them seem.

You just pointed out the WHOLE problem of what you said. You can't just take the basics because sports are more complex than what you are trying to make them seem.

No. The hardest thing to do IN SPORTS is to hit a fastball. I didn't say the hardest sport to play. Of course sports are complex, but this isn't about the entire sport, this is about the basics of each sport. Reading is key.

No. The hardest thing to do IN SPORTS is to hit a fastball. I didn't say the hardest sport to play. Of course sports are complex, but this isn't about the entire sport, this is about the basics of each sport. Reading is key.

No the hardest thing to do is hit a full court shot, less than 1% chance, amirite?

Science?

ill admit my arguement was pretty ignorant and i wasnt thinking but so is yours. You basically dumbed every sport down.

im sure you cant hit a full court basketball shot 1/10 times.

juggling a soccer ball 2000 times is pretty difficult if soccer is so easy

score on an NHL goalie while ice skating isnt easy at all

Golf- its pretty diffiuclt aiming the ball 300 yards away on target

Baseball- well yea people always bring up this 90 mph fast ball. but cricket players hit the ball at 90+ for hours even days in a match. its just ignorance that people forget this.

Jesus people don't know how to read on here. I already covered it. The BASICS of each sport.

Cricket also has a paddle that is 3x bigger surface area. Make the baseball bat 3x bigger and flat and you'd see a new homerun record every year.

Jesus people don't know how to read on here. I already covered it. The BASICS of each sport.

Cricket also has a paddle that is 3x bigger surface area. Make the baseball bat 3x bigger and flat and you'd see a new homerun record every year.

the cricket bat being is a lot larger because the ball is a lot harder (material) plus the bat is heavier therefore harder to swing unless yo uget roids ( sound familiar? )

no new record every year

Baseball- well yea people always bring up this 90 mph fast ball. but cricket players hit the ball at 90+ for hours even days in a match. its just ignorance that people forget this.

The distance that Cricket players hit from is also much different, 5 1/2 feet is a world of difference. It's ignorance that you are trying to discount baseball being a difficult sport and using cricket as an example.

ill admit my arguement was pretty ignorant and i wasnt thinking but so is yours. You basically dumbed every sport down.

im sure you cant hit a full court basketball shot 1/10 times.

juggling a soccer ball 2000 times is pretty difficult if soccer is so easy

score on an NHL goalie while ice skating isnt easy at all

Golf- its pretty diffiuclt aiming the ball 300 yards away on target

That isn't the goal of soccer...