LA Angels 9 Seattle 4

-

Atlanta 4 LA Dodgers 5

-

Colorado 3 Arizona 2

-

Milwaukee 4 St. Louis 3

Today's Games:

Chicago Cubs (Silva 7-0) at Pittsburgh (Eveland 0-0), 12:35 p.m.

-

Boston (Matsuzaka 4-2) at Cleveland (Carmona 4-4), 7:05 p.m.

-

San Diego (LeBlanc 2-4) at Philadelphia (Hamels 5-4), 7:05 p.m.

-

San Francisco (Zito 6-2) at Cincinnati (Cueto 5-1), 7:10 p.m.

-

Seattle (Cl.Lee 3-2) at Texas (Feldman 3-5), 8:05 p.m.

-

Houston (W.Rodriguez 3-7) at Colorado (Hammel 2-3), 8:40 p.m.

-

Atlanta (D.Lowe 8-4) at Arizona (Haren 5-4), 9:40 p.m.

-

L.A. Angels (Kazmir 4-5) at Oakland (Sheets 2-4), 10:05 p.m.

-

St. Louis (Walters 1-0) at L.A. Dodgers (Monasterios 2-0), 10:10 p.m.

Edited by Cobb

What's wrong with those Mariners of yours? They're enjoying a three game losing streak. :o

Just relaxing for now, they now how to manage a long season. Expect big things soon. This team is going to be something special sooner or even later.

San Fran beat the Phils, not San Diego. Good win for the GMen, playing pretty well so far but tough division thus far.

Haha no, it was indeed San Diego.

San Fran beat the Phils, not San Diego. Good win for the GMen, playing pretty well so far but tough division thus far.

It was San Diego like Phightins said but I didn't put the Giants-Pirates score though. I'll add that right now.

Whoops, my bad I wasn't paying attention, saw a 6-5 score and assumed Giants. Sorry sir haha.

Not a problem. You actually help me. :lol:

Anyways, did anyone catch the Yankees-Blue Jays game? I was watching some highlights of it and apparently the ball-boy or whatever they call the people who sit in the chairs along the foul lines, snagged a ball that was called fair. :lol: That's something you don't see too often.

Not a problem. You actually help me. :lol:

Anyways, did anyone catch the Yankees-Blue Jays game? I was watching some highlights of it and apparently the ball-boy or whatever they call the people who sit in the chairs along the foul lines, snagged a ball that was called fair. :lol: That's something you don't see too often.

Didn't see that game, but that once happened in a Mets Marlins game, the Mets announcers killed the ball boy for like 2 innings for doing it lol

Didn't see that game, but that once happened in a Mets Marlins game, the Mets announcers killed the ball boy for like 2 innings for doing it lol

Haha, the umpire went over to the guy and took the glove away from him. It was hilarious. I'll have to try and find a video.

Haha, the umpire went over to the guy and took the glove away from him. It was hilarious. I'll have to try and find a video.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=8731511 <--- Yankees Jays incident, very comical, rough day for that kid

Here it is, using my MLB.TV subscription I was able to track down the exact date and inning and player that it happened to on the Mets

Mets Vs Marlins, Johnson Vs Santana, it should be remembered infamously by Mets fans as the game Daniel Murhpy dropped a ball in left field which led to 2 un earned runs and the Mets lost 2-1. Anyway Church led of the top of the 8th and hit down the 3rd base line, April 12th 2009, I can't find video but those are the specifics

Edited by Fish7718

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=8731511 <--- Yankees Jays incident, very comical, rough day for that kid

Here it is, using my MLB.TV subscription I was able to track down the exact date and inning and player that it happened to on the Mets

Mets Vs Marlins, Johnson Vs Santana, it should be remembered infamously by Mets fans as the game Daniel Murhpy dropped a ball in left field which led to 2 un earned runs and the Mets lost 2-1. Anyway Church led of the top of the 8th and hit down the 3rd base line, April 12th 2009, I can't find video but those are the specifics

For some reason it's not showing up. It's been doing this on every video I've tried watching. Could've sworn I had Adobe Flash or whatever is needed to view them.

Is it just me, or does the fact that no-hitters are often broken up by HR's indicate that the pitcher is going for the no-no as opposed to making the right pitch that will help grab a win? Maybe it's just a mental thing, though.

I don't think Cole really made a bad pitch to Adrian Gonzalez. Any other ballpark (and a left fielder with slightly better range than Raul Ibanez) and that's a routine F9.

That ain't gonna happen tonight bro. Lowe had his worst start of the season, it had to come sometime though.

Wow, wasn't expecting this to happen. I turned it on in the third and it was 2-0 and he seemed to be doing better after that first inning.