GM3: Los Angeles (1) @ Boston (1)

Cobb

If any Laker fans talk [expletive] about Fisher on this forum ever again he should be banned permanently.

God I love th Fish. no homo.

lol well he does suck during regular season.

But this was also a great team win defensively. Runs were stopped dead when the deficit was below 10. Also, Kobe is shooting horrible in this series. He's got to get back to where he was at the end of that suns series.

lol well he does suck during regular season.

But this was also a great team win defensively. Runs were stopped dead when the deficit was below 10. Also, Kobe is shooting horrible in this series. He's got to get back to where he was at the end of that suns series.

Regular season dont win you rings. ;)

Someone please ban this guy.

**waits for a new Sasha youtube video**

lmaoo..exactly what I saw thinking too. Esp. after his lil smirk after Kobe yelled something at him.

Great win..Fish was amazing late.

btw..did anybody else see big baby celebrating after his and 1...? and the face he made when he hit the free throw. That had me crackin up

1. That was one of the sloppiest halfs that I have ever watched the Lakers play. All we did was iso, iso, iso, and then Kobe was forced to force up shots as the shot clock expired. I would love to see Pau get more touches as the series progresses, we gotta play inside then out and not the other way, we shot way too many jumpshots that second half.

2. I love Fish. I'll admit that I disliked him in the regular season but the dude is clutch during the playoffs. Kobe was dead cold in the fourth and Fish carried us to a victory. And he's an absolute professional, I admire his respect for the game. His interview almost brought a tears to my eyes.

3. Lol @ Ray Allen, he was one shot away from making history, and he would have if KG would not have been called for an offensive foul (which I saw coming after they reviewed and overturned the call which was a foul on Rondo). :lol:

4. Learn to keep leads, I hate how complacent and lazy we get when we get up double digits. In that third quarter particularly we should have opened up a nice lead with KG and Pierce on the bench. Overall I'm happy we got the win, 2 more to go! :rock:

The more and more I watch of the Lakers, the more and more I think that it would be incredibly stupid to trade Bynum for Bosh.

I think Bynum will lead the NBA in rebounds multiple times, and probably blocks as well.

Bynum has played extremely well given his circumstance in these Finals. Got to give props to him for that.

HUGE win tonight. Celtics defense was smothering in the fourth, but my man Derek really stepped it up when it counted. Awesome.

OMG I LOVE DEREK FISHER!!!!!!!

So glad we got this win out of the way, this takes a lot of pressure off of us in games 4 and 5, hopefully we play more relaxed and hold the big leads we get. Fisher was absolutely amazing, the closer plus he shut down Ray Allen.

Kobe shot ATROCIOUSLY, but he was still effective in being a leader and doing what it takes to win. 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 3 blocks, shut down Rondo, tremendous defense. Maybe he could still get that Finals MVP after all.

But anyways, to heck with the individual stuff. Hate on Kobe or whoever else as much as you want, we got the 2-1 lead. I just want to beat these Boston mofos!

The more and more I watch of the Lakers, the more and more I think that it would be incredibly stupid to trade Bynum for Bosh.

I think Bynum will lead the NBA in rebounds multiple times, and probably blocks as well.

I've been saying this since the longest. If we trade Bynum for Bosh its going to be a stupid move. The reason he had a terrible series against the SUNS was because he didn't have the speed to keep up with them. The Lakers should not trade Bynum it would be a terrible move on behave of the Lakers.

I've been saying this since the longest. If we trade Bynum for Bosh its going to be a stupid move. The reason he had a terrible series against the SUNS was because he didn't have the speed to keep up with them. The Lakers should not trade Bynum it would be a terrible move on behave of the Lakers.

Exactly. The Lakers have the best length/size in the league. I wouldn't want to get rid of what has one them a title already and maybe soon to be a back to back championship.

I have to agree with you my east coast friend. The way hes playing on a severely injured knee, what could he do on 2 knees? Hes at worst, a great defensive center who can block shots and guard multiple styles of attacks. Not to mention his offensive game is so polished that if you dont have someone to match up with him he will go to work on them, Perkins hasnt stood much of a chance in this series.

KEEP BYNUM! I will reiterate this if and when we win the series.