Japan vs Cameroon

Cobb

Japan vs Cameroon  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-627-108.jpg vs. http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-656-108.jpg

Time: 10:00 AM ET

TV: ESPN

I'm thinking it'll be a draw. 1-1. Still debating on whether or not I should watch it. -_-

Here's one reason why I'm gon MOS DEF be watchin' every second of it:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/244/cp4footballcameroonsamu.jpg

^ Samuel Eto'o might as well be the Player of the Game. GO LIONS!!!!!! :rock:

Here's one reason why I'm gon MOS DEF be watchin' every second of it:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/244/cp4footballcameroonsamu.jpg

^ Samuel Eto'o might as well be the Player of the Game. GO LIONS!!!!!! :rock:

In that case I'll watch it just for you. :glasses:

I bet $20 for Cameroon to take this 2-0 return is $150 :) I'm definitely gonna root for your man Shaliq

:o Wow, I would try and stay away from those 'correct score' bets, if I were you, bro.

My advice is -- put your money on 'DRAW NO BET's -- I wagered more than 5 EUR on Cameroon -- if they win - I win, if they draw I get my money back. That's a great type of bet, bro. ;)

Edited by Shaliq

Damn... 0-1... You see, Snake.. That's why those 'correct score' bets are traps, my man... Stay away from that, brah.. Cameroon may not lose the game but you still lose ya money.. Damned, bro.. next time - ask me before you place a bet -- now you got me feelin' for your 20 bucks.. :(

Damn... 0-1... You see, Snake.. That's why those 'correct score' bets are traps, my man... Stay away from that, brah.. Cameroon may not lose the game but you still lose ya money.. Damned, bro.. next time - ask me before you place a bet -- now you got me feelin' for your 20 bucks.. :(

Yeah I don't know... I didn't see that Draw No Bet option, but will look at it the next time I go there :)

Dammit... Japan scored. Even before they scored, I kinda wanted Japan to do well though being asian and all... although my money is on Cameroon :( I guess it kinda backfired $20 fly fly away

I don't know about this Cameroon team... it looked like they're having a hard time attacking Japan... and it's not like Jap's D is that good.

If soccer wasn't such an affordable sport for people to play, it would not be nearly as popular because it's boring as hell.

I don't mind the World Cup too much because it's the biggest stage, but it is THE most boring major sport BY FAR!

He passes left, back, back to right, back to left, up field, back, left. Oh, and it's kicked down the pitch.

BORING!

^Put a bet down, even if it's small, it'll increase your excitement a tiny bit. :)

It works for me lmao

But on a more serious note, it can be exciting to see players with real skills like Messi play because undersized players like him shouldn't be this good, but he's got speed, footwork and soccer skills basically to overcome defenders bigger than him. How he gets the ball through defenses. It's amazing like magic... I mostly know him a while ago and my interest is re-sparked because people buzzed about him in this WC, so I want to see what the hype is all about. He's like an overweight Steve Nash... but compared to everyone else he's like LeBron with the ball. It's safe to say to me he's lived up to the hype I heard from other people.

I would suggest watch nations ranked low, those teams who have no players with real skills, like Japan... stick around for one half (45 mins) at least, bore yourself to death. Then switch to the real powerhouses like Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Germany, you'll come to appreciate their skill level. :)

Edited by Snake

^Put a bet down, even if it's small, it'll increase your excitement a tiny bit. :)

It works for me lmao

:lol: I was real into sports betting back around in December and January, I would always bet on college basketball. Adds so much excitement to the games. (And I love college basketball to begin with, haha)

:lol: I was real into sports betting back around in December and January, I would always bet on college basketball. Adds so much excitement to the games. (And I love college basketball to begin with, haha)

I guess I should start betting on NBA games then <_< it should re-spark my interest in them. I'd been thinking about this since Game 2. There will be Game 6 in LA STAPLES Center... potentially the last game of the season. I guess I really should bet if it would make me focus on the game undistracted by Laker girls lol