Mogul Sim League

NomarFachix

Have any of you participated in one before? We have one team open, and they have the best minor league system in the league. We're in season 2024, started in 2006.. League's been running for 4 years now. Let me know if you're interested. Phightins is in the league :glasses:

If somebody wants to join, great, but keep a few things in mind. We probably need somebody with Mogul experience, otherwise I don't think it will be enjoyable. We are in our 2024 season, so the number of "real life" players from today's MLB is very small, and will be 0 in a few years. Obviously, every season we have a draft and the players drafted are fictional (we started in the real-life 2006 season).

It's kind of confusing, I know. That is why somebody with Mogul experience, who can appreciate a good Mogul league and doesn't need recognizable players to enjoy it is preferred.

The new draftees are now historic players from that year in the 1900's, for instance our 2023 draft class included historic 1923 MLB/Negro league players.

But yes, it's intricate and would require dedication. I've walked a ton of players through it recently though, and wouldn't mind doing it again. It's honestly the best and most realistic league I've been in (ever), I suggest at least thinking it over ;)

• 5 months later...

Still looking for 2 GMs (I think two teams are open... Mets and Angels?).

We're in the offseason between 2025 and 2026. I just signed Tulo in Free Agency, he's 41 :lol:

If anyone wants to play, hit me up and I'll get you started and run you through how everything works. Best and most successful sim league I've ever been a part of.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Haha how could you miss me? I was there for like 1 week and I was like the worst GM ever lol

Lol. Believe me, you were far from the worst. Very far from it.

Lol. Believe me, you were far from the worst. Very far from it.

I'd love to come back when school gets out if the league is still up, if there is a spot open and im given another chance haha, ill try better to learn it if I do..

• 2 weeks later...

Just kicked off the first sim of 2031. Houston Astros are available.

http://mlbfantasygm.com/images/stories29.jpg

LMAO. This makes me want to join.