This upcoming week

Real Deal

• Owner

I know the draft is coming up...but I may not have much involvement. It's taking me a long time just to type this out. I had a diabetic convulsion Friday night and did something to my index finger while I was having the seizure. I was fine yesterday, took x-rays and there's no break visible, but I woke up this morning and noticed a lot of infection, swelling and heat, and part of it is as wide as a nickel. Got a lot of pain shooting up my wrist, might be due to the infection? Either way, I really can't type without poking at the keys one at a time.

Should be better by draft night, though...at least I'm hoping. A few of you have sent me PM's about mock drafts and such...so this is the best way I can answer all of those at once.

• Owner

Can someone please create the rest of the draft discussion topics for the other teams? Some are already completed.

Ex: Miami Heat Draft Discussion (as the title)

Then I would appreciate it if a mod went in and pinned each one.

Thanks guys.

• Owner

Thanks guys.

It's too damn hard to stay away from the site just a few days from the draft. I just wrapped my finger up, Kobe style (lol), and now it's go time. :lol:

• Owner

Not to be intrusive or anything, but how often do you have seizures?

Well, I've had one this year, two last year...but before that, I didn't have a seizure for maybe six or seven years? Just happens when I slip up, or when an insulin bubble breaks (sometimes, injections won't disperse correctly, and insulin stores under my skin, in a bubble, and busts later on).

or when an insulin bubble breaks (sometimes, injections won't disperse correctly, and insulin stores under my skin, in a bubble, and busts later on).

You ever try massaging out the injections after putting them through? I try and do this now, it seemingly works.

• Owner

You ever try massaging out the injections after putting them through? I try and do this now, it seemingly works.

I would, but I fear massaging over the other bubbles I already have. :(

Funny though...I thought about that yesterday, figured I'd work them out the next time my blood sugar hits the ceiling. Best time to do it, anyway.