Been here for a week...

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

I don't dig the whole Jordan obsession (I get it, I just don't dig it), but you're obviously a tremendous basketball mind and I love your contributions. Glad you came over.

Thanks for your kind words.

Like others have said...

Quality > Quantity

Agreed... maybe take a break from posting so much and add some depth to them dude. You got almost 400 posts in a few days... at this rate you'll be catching up to me in a month...

Agreed... maybe take a break from posting so much and add some depth to them dude. You got almost 400 posts in a few days... at this rate you'll be catching up to me in a month...

It's all good. His quality is pretty good, and everyone's gets better as time goes on.

Welcome to OTR, STL. It's great to see you contributing to discussions and starting new ones. You chose a great time to join the community. Hope you stick around.

Does anyone know each other in real life here? :huh: Very few I'm guessing.

Anyway, welcome bro, stay active.

Lol i actually do know him in real life, I recruited him to this site, and so far in just a week or so he's more than doubled my post count in a year, haha

Guest STL10

The dude posts a lot but to be honest, hes not spamming at all, I've seen no problem with his posts. Brings a lotta good news to the site and doesnt spam it up, look like quality posts to me.

I only post news worthy stories. For example, If I see the Heat trying to buy out a scrub why post it?

The dude posts a lot but to be honest, hes not spamming at all, I've seen no problem with his posts. Brings a lotta good news to the site and doesnt spam it up, look like quality posts to me.

Agreed.

It's funny how he responds to pretty much every post though, if you haven't noticed