Dynasty Reborn: Why The Green Bay Packers Will Be The Team Of the 2010s

Mentch

Article Comparison  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remember that other article I wrote about the Jets being the worst team of the upcoming decade? Well, I think you'll find this article much more worthwhile in reading and in detail.

While I may have already crossed the line with Jets fans by predicting them as the worst team of the upcoming decade, it's time to visit the other end of the spectrum and pick the team that has the best shot of consistent success in the 2010s.

That team, while a controversial choice by many, is the Green Bay Packers.

Oh, and if you could leave feedback in the poll, that would be great too.

Edited by Mentch

Guest STL10

Remember that other article I wrote about the Jets being the worst team of the upcoming decade? Well, I think you'll find this article much more worthwhile in reading and in detail.

Oh, and if you could leave feedback in the poll, that would be great too.

Some of those comments on your last article were hilarious. I was laughing so hard. Anyways, I can see Green Bay or Dallas being like the 49ers and Cowboys in the 90's.BTW your Jets article was outstanding as well.

Edited by STL10

While I agree that we will be a good team for the next few years, nothing in your article would have convinced me of that.

Did you just pick a team out of a hat and quickly research some of their top stat getters and write about it?

Article makes no sense to me...

Aaron Rodgers unknown? He was their first round draft pick, and was a potential 1st overall selection may I add.

Comparing Clay Matthews to Brian Urlacher? A OLB in a 3-4 to a MLB in 4-3....Let's compare Ray Lewis to DeMarcus Ware while we are it

Mason Crosby = clutch?! :blink: I know some Packers fans wanted him cut last year because he didn't hit clutch field goals. The guy was 6-13 on field goals longer than 40 yards, great kicker there.

Edited by Fish7718

Mason Crosby = clutch?! :blink: I know some Packers fans wanted him cut last year because he didn't hit clutch field goals. The guy was 6-13 on field goals longer than 40 yards, great kicker there.

Yeah... lol

There was a time last year where GB brought in additional legs as a "try out" to see if they could take his place. He's not clutch at all and he's certainly not a reason why we'd be a successful team in the future.

I really hate reading articles about one of my teams that was written by someone who either 1) put no time into researching the topic or 2) obviously doesn't give two [expletive]s about the team.

This happened with the Bucks a lot last year. Really annoying. <_<