The BEST Pitcher in MLB?

Guest STL10

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's the best young lef-handed pitcher in the league playing in a division far superior the the NL West, and the AL East is by FARRRRRRR the most offensively talented division in baseball, without question.

Don't make me pull out Brad Penny and John Smoltz's stats after they left Boston and went to the NL. :lol: .

Also, I still can't believe you think Santana is great. I'm sorry to inform you, but he's not a top 10 pitcher anymore, and it's not even close.

Talk to me at the end of the year, k? BTW the NL West has some pretty strong lineups in the Rockies Diamondbacks and Dodgers.

• 2 months later...

Talk to me at the end of the year, k? BTW the NL West has some pretty strong lineups in the Rockies Diamondbacks and Dodgers.

It is close to the end of the year.

Fish, win your argument.

As long as we are throwing out ridiculous names like Jon Lester and Mat Latos, it is me, I am the best pitcher in major league baseball. I have a 70-75 mph fastball (depending on how i feel that day) and a curve with terrible control but when it's on, UNTOUCHABLE. Anyway my career ERA is 0.00, I am the best pitcher in MLB.