Draftexpress: Nets will take Wesley Johnson at #3

Dash

The Wolves' guy is likely gone now so I do agree that there is a better chance they trade the #4. I still think they should just draft Favors/Cousins and then trade one of Al Jefferson or Love though.

Guest STL10

The Wolves' guy is likely gone now so I do agree that there is a better chance they trade the #4. I still think they should just draft Favors/Cousins and then trade one of Al Jefferson or Love though.

Al Jefferson and Jonny Flynn for Danny Granger and TJ Ford?

Al Jefferson and Jonny Flynn for Danny Granger and TJ Ford?

I would love it if that deal were to go down but I don't see the Pacers being interested much. I think they would rather dangle the 10th pick and get Lawson from the Nuggets or just trade down for Bradley or Bledsoe.

Guest STL10

I would love it if that deal were to go down but I don't see the Pacers being interested much. I think they would rather dangle the 10th pick and get Lawson from the Nuggets or just trade down for Bradley or Bledsoe.

I still don't see why the Pacers haven't offered NO #10 for Collison?

I still don't see why the Pacers haven't offered NO #10 for Collison?

I think I've read that they have been trying to get Collison but I'm not sure. Lawson isn't a bad alternative.

Guest STL10

I think I've read that they have been trying to get Collison but I'm not sure. Lawson isn't a bad alternative.

Both are solid players. Both are 3x better than Flynn.

Guest STL10

I love Johnson but please no. Why did we trade for Courtney and draft Terrence if we didn't see them becoming starters? Maybe they've already got a sign and trade in the gun to get a Bosh or Amare.

From what I've read Johnson is the most NBA-Ready player after Turner and Wall. The Nets want to compete next year.

From what I've read Johnson is the most NBA-Ready player after Turner and Wall. The Nets want to compete next year.

I've watched him a lot and I'd rather fill the empty void of Yi rather than drafting someone whose position has semi talented players. Guy had one good year on a team that consistantly produces great basketball players so I'm just worried more about that than anything.

Guest STL10

I've watched him a lot and I'd rather fill the empty void of Yi rather than drafting someone whose position has semi talented players. Guy had one good year on a team that consistantly produces great basketball players so I'm just worried more about that than anything.

I think the Nets will sign Boozer, Bosh, or Amar'e. No need to fret my friend.

Guest STL10

That would make me one mad pissed off Nets fan, one season wonder in college? PLEASE NO, DONT WANT HIM.

The Nets feel they can sign an elite PF in FA as Chad Ford stated.

Guest STL10

That's what worries me that if we strike out with all those names, we will have to start Yi again.

I doubt the Nets will strike out, but if they do they can always sign Drew Gooden for cheap. Gooden is a solid PF and a great FT shooter.

Edited by STL10

Nahhh I know exactly what's going on, mad high and thinking, we all knew the Timberwolves really wanted Wes Johnson so now we can get one of their multiple 1st round picks (16 and 23) and the 4th and get Favors with the 4th pick and save even more money like that. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Owner

Huge slap in the face to the Wolves. Minnesota was going to take Johnson, and really, the Nets aren't filling a need here. Maybe they feel as if they are taking the best available.

OR, maybe they are super confident about snagging Bosh, Amare or Boozer, and there's something we don't know.

Nahhh I know exactly what's going on, mad high and thinking, we all knew the Timberwolves really wanted Wes Johnson so now we can get one of their multiple 1st round picks (16 and 23) and the 4th and get Favors with the 4th pick and save even more money like that. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think that might be the case as well.