Blazers decline Batum for 4th pick?

I see Pritchard offering this, he is known for offering horribly one-sided deals, I seriously doubt the Wolves would offer a top 4 pick for a role player with limited upside... then again I wouldn't be surprised by anything by this team who foolishly traded Mayo for Love and also took on Miller's contract in the process.

Guest STL10

I see Pritchard offering this, he is known for offering horribly one-sided deals, I seriously doubt the Wolves would offer a top 4 pick for a role player with limited upside... then again I wouldn't be surprised by anything by this team who foolishly traded Mayo for Love and also took on Miller's contract in the process.

That is why the Blazers wanna fire Pritchard. He insults the MAJORITY of GM's in the league with his offers.

• Owner

I would honestly rather have Batum than the 4th pick. I don't want anymore young players that we have to develop. Batum is a very underrated player and a really good defender.

Yeah, but three years down the road, if Favors or Cousins are all-stars, you're going to tell us that you are happy you didn't have to develop those guys?

The 4th pick in the draft can get you an all-star. Batum will never, ever hit that ceiling.

Portland got very lucky getting Brandon Roy for Randy Foye. It seems like they are going to pass up on a potential all-star, just to keep someone they like.

Yeah, but three years down the road, if Favors or Cousins are all-stars, you're going to tell us that you are happy you didn't have to develop those guys?

The 4th pick in the draft can get you an all-star. Batum will never, ever hit that ceiling.

Portland got very lucky getting Brandon Roy for Randy Foye. It seems like they are going to pass up on a potential all-star, just to keep someone they like.

I guess we'll see when the time comes. :)

Hey, McHale is gone and Kahn is in. Get up to date, man.

By the way, Ford and Simmons are just fools. It wouldn't surprise me if Kahn asked what would it take to get Batum and Pritchard said 4 for Batum, thus allowing Kahn to say [expletive] no and hang up the phone.

Edited by Lone Wolf