Deng to the Magic?

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

According to a source, the Magic and Bulls have discussed a deal centered upon Luol Deng.

Mickael Pietrus and center Marcin Gortat would come back to Chicago in return.--Chicago Daily

LINK

IMO a win-win trade.

Edited by STL10

Dude I like how all of the recently created threads are by either you or me, lmao

Anyways though, it seems like a decent trade for both teams. Nothing really gained by one team, but nothing lost either

Guest STL10

Dude I like how all of the recently created threads are by either you or me, lmao

Anyways though, it seems like a decent trade for both teams. Nothing really gained by one team, but nothing lost either

Bulls get a true Center and solid role player. The Magic solidify their SF position. Win-Win

Edited by STL10

Haha, Pietrus is already a solid SF. Why lose the best backup center in the league along with him? Just for Deng... I don't think so...

Plus I'm not even worried about SF, we need a PF. And we have one, his name is Brandon Bass... Stan needs to realize that. Shard can play SF perfectly fine too btw.

Guest STL10

Haha, Pietrus is already a solid SF. Why lose the best backup center in the league along with him? Just for Deng... I don't think so...

Plus I'm not even worried about SF, we need a PF. And we have one, his name is Brandon Bass... Stan needs to realize that. Shard can play SF perfectly fine too btw.

I'm a Mavs fan, and I was sad to see Bass leave last off-season. Bass has heart, which the Mavs don't have except for Dirk.

Edited by STL10

I'm a Mavs fan, and I was sad to see Bass leave last off-season. Bass has heart, which the Mavs don't have except for Dirk.

And he's already proved that he's the best PF option on our team... Shard gets handled by others at that position. He really needs to move to SF. Which I actually thought Stan was going to do last offseason when we signed Bass.

Guest STL10

And he's already proved that he's the best PF option on our team... Shard gets handled by others at that position. He really needs to move to SF. Which I actually thought Stan was going to do last offseason when we signed Bass.

I thought Bass was perfect for them, but I guess not.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_A2JRAWJd9O0/SfqE5F0TFHI/AAAAAAAAAMs/y27NNbthhII/s320/Stan+Van+Gundy.jpg

Edited by STL10

I heard about this a few days ago. Not liking it too much. As Bigdog said, we need a PF, not a SF who can't shoot 3's. Plus, Chicago gets 2 good defensive players which Thibodeau would love, and maybe LeBron, idk, seems like we might be helping a potential contender.

• Like 1

I heard about this a few days ago. Not liking it too much. As Bigdog said, we need a PF, not a SF who can't shoot 3's. Plus, Chicago gets 2 good defensive players which Thibodeau would love, and maybe LeBron, idk, seems like we might be helping a potential contender.

Basically, this trade doesn't benefit Orlando one bit. Sounds almost like a joke, I'm surprised it's even on RealGM.

Maybe, just maybe... LOL yeah right hahah