What Pisses You Off?

Mentch

Lately what's pissed me off is some "friends" getting mad at me for not hanging out; how can I if im recovering from surgery and cant really walk...? Someone told me to die too =\

People who expect others to be there for them all the time but can't be there for the person in return when needed.

People who dont pick up after themselves..

People who feel everything must be their way, and their way only.

Immature people...my age range and above.

Kids on Xbox Live that feel the need to scream [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] everytime they die.

Losing in anything, period.

Having to wake up early.

Getting yelled at for not answering my girlfriends text within a 7-10 minute time frame :wacko:

post the story

I got pulled over for the first time today..... I was cruising on a pretty major road at about 60 in a 50 mph zone just like I always do to be honest (travel this road every day to and from work, it's literally almost straight with like 2 traffic lights...lol), and a NJ state trooper was going the opposite direction tailgating a row of traffic in front of him. I didn't see him until it was too late, passed him going (what i thought was about 58-60) but he clocked me at 62 in a 50 mph zone. So, he slams on his breaks, goes to turn around as he cuts in front of traffic on the west bound lane that i was in, and slams on the gas pedal to catch up to me. I pull over, give him all the license and registration blah blah blah....

He asks me how's my record, I said this is the first time I've been stopped sir. He's like do you know why I stopped you? I'm like I'm a little unsure to be honest sir. I don't think he liked that answer. He's like ok, well, since it's your first time this shouldn't really be a problem. I'll be right back. I thought, wow, this guy is going to be pretty nice, let me off with a warning and let me on my way...........WRONG! He comes back and says, Your court date is July 26th. You don't have to go though. And walks back to his car..........

I was like WTF, what a douchebag. Now I know why everyone hates cops! haha.

I got pulled over for the first time today..... I was cruising on a pretty major road at about 60 in a 50 mph zone just like I always do to be honest (travel this road every day to and from work, it's literally almost straight with like 2 traffic lights...lol), and a NJ state trooper was going the opposite direction tailgating a row of traffic in front of him. I didn't see him until it was too late, passed him going (what i thought was about 58-60) but he clocked me at 62 in a 50 mph zone. So, he slams on his breaks, goes to turn around as he cuts in front of traffic on the west bound lane that i was in, and slams on the gas pedal to catch up to me. I pull over, give him all the license and registration blah blah blah....

He asks me how's my record, I said this is the first time I've been stopped sir. He's like do you know why I stopped you? I'm like I'm a little unsure to be honest sir. I don't think he liked that answer. He's like ok, well, since it's your first time this shouldn't really be a problem. I'll be right back. I thought, wow, this guy is going to be pretty nice, let me off with a warning and let me on my way...........WRONG! He comes back and says, Your court date is July 26th. You don't have to go though. And walks back to his car..........

New Jersey pigs are the worst man, I feel your pain.

I had a similar thing where at the very end he gave me like a $500 ticket even though he made it seem like he was going to let me go with a warning.

LMAO, the same exact thing happened to me. On a major road, the cop was traveling in the opposite direction and he turned to catch up to me. I hate how they make it sound like you'll get nothing but a warning, the guy who pulled me over did the same thing. Got a $120 ticket when it was all said and done, and it's actually a good thing that you brought this up because I still haven't got the ticket paid off lol.