Which Sports Championship Game/Series Is Your Fav'?

Finalz  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Superbowl duh, even the commercials are more entertaining :rolleyes:. However I'd rather see a game 7 of a world series than a superbowl. Nothing is more exciting than baseball when there is drama on every pitch.

World cup final no question.

Happens once every 4 years

Watched by at least a BILLION people. Something no other sport has surpassed

And the world cup final games are always good.

Gee I wonder why...lol

Well clearly the Super Bowl is the most hyped (to the point of being annoying), but I agree with ECN, my favorite playoffs are the NHL playoffs. World Series holds a place in my heart too since baseball is my favorite sport.

Edited by Phightins09

superbowl easily, because its one game winner take all. You cant afford to make mistakes. The only thing I dont like about it is it allows teams that really arent the best (giants over pats) to win it all. If it were a best of 7, I dont think that would happen.

superbowl easily, because its one game winner take all. You cant afford to make mistakes. The only thing I dont like about it is it allows teams that really arent the best (giants over pats) to win it all. If it were a best of 7, I dont think that would happen.

Thats what makes it so great. If it were a series the Superbowl wouldn't have half the hype it has.

World cup final no question.

Happens once every 4 years

Watched by at least a BILLION people. Something no other sport has surpassed

And the world cup final games are always good.

why is it that everytime u mention soccer u say its watched by a billion people. u say it so much yet no1 still cares.

Probably World Series because I've come accustomed to watching my Yankees play in year in and year out (not in the past 5 years), but I also love watching the NBA Playoffs mainly because I've never really watched NY in them, or really any round past the first. The Superbowl is awesome as well.