Official 2010 NBA Draft

GamerGuy

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lmao, SMH.

Better already know that a slasher (Bron) and big man (Bosh) are coming, else they passed up some talent in those aspects for shooters.

If they're coming, surrounding them with shooters makes sense. If they're not, I'm in for another 10 years of Howard Eisley's.

Sorry to sound condescending, Jenneral, but it's natural when your team selects Andy Rautins and Landry Fields on back to back picks... I'm simply riding the high horse.

Haha I don't care at all man. I don't know much about Gallon to be honest. Brandon Jennings was praising him in the workouts as they used to play together. He's a large PF which is something we need. He's also been compared to Glen Davis which I think is something our team could definitely use off the bench.

Tonight we took three forwards and one center. Good to see the Bucks trying to get some big bodies ready for the team next year. :)

Luke Harangody will be that player that will give it his all everytime hes put in during garbage time, I got a feeling hes gonna be loved in Boston.. he is talented though, just not an NBA type player, his game is for college. Scalabrine type player for Boston but better

Edited by xx.

Horrible draft for the Wizards outside of getting John Wall. We were in perfect position coming into the draft, and we just didn't execute.

Kevin Seraphin at 17? Some people had him falling out of the first round... He'll probably stay 2 more years in France (which is good for us financially), but we could have gotten James Anderson. I really wanted him at 17, it was the perfect fit. He's a big SG, I believe he's 6'6, would give us some size off the bench, and is one of the best scorers in the draft.

Then for some odd reason we traded both our 30th and 35th pick in order to get Trevor Booker and some late second round pick... just horrible. First off, why are we focusing so much on PF's? We have Singleton and Blatche (and now Seraphin), so what was the need for Booker?

Once again Ernie Grunfeld proves why he's horrible in drafting prospects.

I like the pick on Dexter Pittman. The Heat need more depth at C, and I heard this guy lost like 100 pounds in college. That gives me some good vibes with this guy, considering that Udonis Haslem lost a ton of weight before coming to Miami, and look at the success he had. I hope for the same with Dexter.

If that knee heals up nicely, the Heat could get a steal with Da'Sean Butler. He could become a decent wing off the bench.

Other than those two guys, the other picks were used on Jarvis Vernado and Latavious Williams. I don't know a whole lot about them, and it seems to me like they won't be much more than bench warmers for a couple years. Hopefully they'll develop.

Edited by Poe

GREAT pick for the Clippers at 54, a steal with Willie Warren.

Also Raptors made a move, BC said he can't announce it now because of NBA rules but it is all over twitter

They're getting Solomon Alabi from Dallas