Official 2010 NBA Draft

GamerGuy

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SOOO many big man projects getting drafted in the 2nd round.. why not just go after a sure 2nd rounder like Stanley Robinson or John Randle.

Zoubek didnt get drafted and no way should he get drafted lol, but I wont be surprised if he will be after all these big man gambles going on.

Edited by xx.

Ohhhhh hell yeah, Caracter got drafted, this definitely surprised me but I'm glad he got the chance. In 8th grade, he was on ESPN, supposed to be the next Shaq and since high school always had academic problems and hes known for getting thrown outta Louisville for that by Pitino. I've seen him play though in high school when he played at St. Pats, and he was a monster, hes not as dominant anymore but hes more natural now. He could get lazy but he is a good talented player, just glad he got drafted, good for him, he went through a lot.

And also good for Stanley, great pick here for the Magic.

would LOVE to know why the Pacers took Ryan Reid.... he wasnt even a top 300 prospect, and averaged 6.8 ppg his senior year. This gotta be some type of joke because everyone is laughing over this pick, wtff? LOLOL

I love what the Magic did getting Orton and Robinson with the 2nd last picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds respectively. Both of aren't ready to contribute immediately, but with Orlando's depth, they can allow both of them to sit on the bench and hope that they develop and reach their potential. Orton was a projected lottery pick at one point and Robinson is one of the most athletic players in this class and was projected as a late first at one point as well.

These two aren't going to do much immediately, but I think down the line both of them could easily end up as steals considering where they were drafted.

• Like 1

I love what the Magic did getting Orton and Robinson with the 2nd last picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds respectively. Both of aren't ready to contribute immediately, but with Orlando's depth, they can allow both of them to sit on the bench and hope that they develop and reach their potential. Orton was a projected lottery pick at one point and Robinson is one of the most athletic players in this class and was projected as a late first at one point as well.

These two aren't going to do much immediately, but I think down the line both of them could easily end up as steals considering where they were drafted.

Sweet, glad to know we did well. Because I actually don't know very much at all about college players. Hopefully Robinson doesn't just fade into obscurity like so many late 2nd round picks do.

Not disgusted with the Knicks picks. Rautins is a must in a D'Antoni system, a knockdown guard doesn't sound bad. Shot #1 at the combine. Fields had the 2nd highest verticle, and watching his video, he's got a fairly polished offensive game. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens, but I can't completely bash the draft picks until camp.