Jennings to Critique the Picks

Jenneral

Brandon Jennings is blogging live from Madison Square Garden for Slam Online.

What can one expect from Jennings tonight? He says "Um…a lot of trash talk. I’m going to be the guy critiquing everyone."

Hm, what will he say about the Bucks pick?

Here's a picture Jennings posted on his Twitter account from the draft. Here's another of him sitting in front of his laptop on press row. Welcome to the media, Brandon.

A reminder: We'll have updates on every Bucks pick in the blog tonight as well as other nuggets of information and analysis from around the Web.

JSOnline

You can find his thoughts here: http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/06/nba-draft-2010-liveblog/

Not really interested in this bonehead's opinion tbh.

:lol:

Contrary to most peoples thoughts, he's actually very intelligent. Sure he doesn't seem like it when reading his "Twitter" but when you listen to him in an interview he is very knowledgeable about whatever he's talking about and he has a great outlook on both life and the game of basketball. He has a few friends in this draft so it's going to be interesting. :D

I'm mattyicee in the chat, I got like 3 comments posted so far including another person posting asking me who I think is picking next because I got the first 8 lol, I failed and said Ed Davis going to the Jazz at 9...all good though, fun time so far