Round of 16: USA 1 Ghana 2

Sħãlïq™

Shaliq's Latest Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the end of the game shows why soccer doesn't get a ton of respect in the US. Injuries are a big deal in US sports, but the way the Ghana players were faking at the end was just disgusting.

I just hate that Prince guy #23, acted like he was the [expletive]. When Donovan got kicked he told him to get up, I am glad his own teammate kicked him and injured him.

Edited by SRV

Sure thats what USA thought, analysts thought Ghana had bad defense. It's unpredictableeeeeeeeee.

Uruguay >>>>>>> USA > Ghana

So, Uruguay >>>>>>>>> Ghana

When you're much better, you can say it's in the bag for Uruguay. But when you're slightly better (like USA slightly better than Ghana) then it's unpredictable.

Uruguay >>>>>>> USA > Ghana

So, Uruguay >>>>>>>>> Ghana

When you're much better, you can say it's in the bag for Uruguay. But when you're slightly better (like USA slightly better than Ghana) then it's unpredictable.

Lets make a bet then, i got Ghana. 50 bucks?

Okay, I don't know you, or you don't know me personally...

How do we know the loser is gonna pay?

Me, if I lose I'll pay for sure... I've paid $30 to an OTR member here for winning my quiz.

How do I know you'll pay if you lose? Being to the point... we gotta make sure we both enter into solid betting here.

:glasses:

And... this is including the possible penalties right, not just the first 90 minutes? In the end, who wins?

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

The guy who scored the last goal looked like 23 year old Michael Jordan with hair. At least I thought so...

That's Asamoah Gyan. Dude got pushed and received a 2-hit combo (head) in the neck/shoulder area and still manage not to lose his balance to score the goal..

Man, I love Team USA.. Back at World Cup '98, I cried like a baby when Iran beat USA but.. I can't help being happy for Ghana. Dudes fought hard and deserve it. Richard Kingson = beast!