Round of 16: USA 1 Ghana 2

Sħãlïq™

Shaliq's Latest Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

xxxx: i dont understand how a country like us with hitech training facilities and [expletive] lose to [expletive]ing ghana

xxxx: what do they practice with lions and [expletive]?

xxxx: they run from cheetahs trying to eat them

• Like 1

xxxx: i dont understand how a country like us with hitech training facilities and [expletive] lose to [expletive]ing ghana

xxxx: what do they practice with lions and [expletive]?

xxxx: they run from cheetahs trying to eat them

Calm down, bro.. Most of them play in England and stuff. Besides, Ghana just won the Under-20 World Championship.. Your comment's kinda ignorant ('what do they practice with lions and [expletive]? they run from cheetahs trying to eat them')...

I used to feel sorry for USA last night. But today, after comments like yours... I'm even happy America's out. Back in 2002 I supported USA like hell.. I celebrated their 1/8-Finals win over Mexico as if I won the lottery! And I was mad when they weren't awarded a penalty against Germany in the 1/4-Finals.... A German defender made a delibarate handball play at the goal-line... <_< But, man, Ghana deserved the 'w' more. Get over it.

Better luck next time, team USA! U guys got potential...