One year ago...

Real Deal

• Owner

We rebuilt OTR. Lost 600,000+ posts and a ton of registered members, but we didn't lose the name, and we regained the strongest part of the community.

Thanks for the first year after our resurrection, and of course, the four years before that. :dribble:

I thought it was June 27th OTR was rebuilt. Either way, good job everyone, especially you RD. I wish I was a bigger part of the old OTR lol.

June 26th was the hack, and OTR was brought back up on the 28th.

The dynasty has been rebuilt. Great job by Brandon along with the community that has kept this message board rolling all this time.

• Owner

June 26th was the hack, and OTR was brought back up on the 28th.

The dynasty has been rebuilt. Great job by Brandon along with the community that has kept this message board rolling all this time.

Ah, yep...you're correct, using your timezone. ;)

But either way, I was wrong on the date. The 27th (before 11:00 PM, my time) was when I opened the site back up.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/3-rebuilding-the-dynasty

Honestly, are people really arguing the date it opened and closed...it makes you feel that better to be correct about a stupid thing like that? See that kinda stuff in so many threads and its real annoying how childish people are here.

The point of this thread is that it was a year ago and we bounced back and are doing great now, congrats to all.

Honestly, are people really arguing the date it opened and closed...it makes you feel that better to be correct about a stupid thing like that? See that kinda stuff in so many threads and its real annoying how childish people are here.

The point of this thread is that it was a year ago and we bounced back and are doing great now, congrats to all.

No one is arguing. I was just confused because RD created the site and it says he joined June 27th. Either way, it's virtually been a full year and that year flew by so fast.

I was looking at my join date and I realized it had been a about year yesterday. I'd say this is the most dedicated group of posters on any forum I've been on, basketball or otherwise. It's the only forum I really post much on anymore apart from sim leagues, it's really one of the only ones worth it.

Great job building this back up B, I'd say OTR is back to being as strong as it was.

No one's arguing. :lol: Everyone here understands the point of the thread, and everyone is recognizing how well we bounced back.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow that sucked you lost so much members. I'm learning new things everyday :) Anyways, this site is strong and such a good community. I'm really happy to be part of this site, and I hope this site lives forever :) :rules: