Nets will bring Jay Z

reno

The Nets will send new owner Mikhail Prokhorov, Avery Johnson, Rod Thorn and James' friend Jay-Z to Ohio. The team may be at a disadvantage, writes Isola, since it will play two more seasons in New Jersey before making the move to Brooklyn.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67478/20100627/dantoni_walsh_houston_to_meet_with_lebron_nets_will_bring_jay_z/#ixzz0s7SfC1Cc

How dare that bastard make such unfounded comments

Key word- The Nets *may* be at a disadvantage. For someone who preaches reading comprehension, you have very little.

Anyway, good move by the Nets. Definitely an advantage to have one of Bron's good friends as a partial owner.

Key word- The Nets *may* be at a disadvantage. For someone who preaches reading comprehension, you have very little.

I had enough reading comprehension to realize that my "unfounded" comments were just echoed by a credited journalist. Whoops.

I had enough reading comprehension to realize that my "unfounded" comments were just echoed by a credited journalist. Whoops.

Not getting the point. You took speculation as fact and presented it as such. This jorunalist took speculation and presesnted it as speculation.

I'm done arguing with you, though. Let's get back on topic.

Edited by Nitro1118

Not getting the point. You took speculation as fact and presented it as such. This jorunalist took speculation and presesnted it as speculation.

The journalist took my thoughts and echoed them. No mas unfoundedness. You mad?

Back to topic, yes. :lol:

Edited by Cotton Camby

Exactly.

Anyway Camby your a Knicks fan, why are you in here? .. You trying to get on to the brooklyn bandwagon?

Anyway Camby your a Knicks fan, why are you in here? .. You trying to get on to the brooklyn bandwagon?

I read/respond to stories in all HQ's. Bandwagon, no. If he joins the Nets and plays in Newark for two years, I'd probably go to a handful of games... He's a superstar.