The OTR Skin

Real Deal

Yes, thank you.

http://i32.tinypic.com/33nenol.jpg

LOL I've never seen that before, I was referring to the scrolls that control the entire forum page, not just the member info. :lol: I guess I didn't read your posts thoroughly.

Edited by Gil-Zero

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I've never seen that before, I was referring to the scrolls that control the entire forum page, not just the member info. :lol: I guess I didn't read your posts thoroughly.

LOL Well I was actually trying to cut out that particular section, it just did not work out as I hoped it would. I can see the entire page.

Same banners we were seeing last time, though. Are you talking about the white in the banner, or...?

Nah just the wording OTRBASKETBALL09. It's on every time you reply and there's 9 of them whenever you scroll down the forums.

I dunno, it's not a big deal or anything. But whenever I scroll down it's kinda weird seeing it over and over again. That's all.

Edited by Jagmit

Internet Explorer

Psh PC user. ;)

I guess I can't really compare since I'm on Safari Explorer on my Mac and everything looks fine here. Forums always seem to have something wrong with them when you're looking at them on IE.

Psh PC user. ;)

I guess I can't really compare since I'm on Safari Explorer on my Mac and everything looks fine here. Forums always seem to have something wrong with them when you're looking at them on IE.

I am at work right now not my computer. :(

• Owner

i have one little problem, we have fairly fast net i think its 752kb or around the number if thats how u say it.

the pages take a little longer to load up

How about once you load up the main index...does it take a while to load again? The first time around, your browser will snatch up all the images and stick them in your cache, so when they load the next time, it's already at your fingertips.

How about once you load up the main index...does it take a while to load again? The first time around, your browser will snatch up all the images and stick them in your cache, so when they load the next time, it's already at your fingertips.

a few refresh clicks and its all good

Only thing I never really liked was Aaron's silhouette.

Not cause it's him. I think that parts cool but may if he was in a different pose or something.

The 1024x768 resolution should be working fine. Let me look into this.

Same Problem as ChosenOne.

Yeah, I have the same problem as ChosenOne, with the little scroll thingy. Resolution is 1024x768 and I'm using IE.

Yup, same.

I'd suggest maybe adding at least two more players in the banner. Way too much empty space in the banner as it is atm. Also I'm sure has to do with me having a 1920x1080 resolution.

Nah too many players will make it look crowded. But I'm sure it looks empty on that kind of a resolution.