Quarter-Finals: Netherlands 2 Brazil 1

Cobb

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brazil was superior to Holland in the first half with their creativity and quick touches but after that own goal...they lost all composure, started complaining too much and that's when the door for Holland and Robben really opened up. Felipe Melo is an idiot..he shoulda been taking out way before that red card, and I still don't understand why the took out Luis Fabiano.

btw..i hate Van Bommel, lol. Dives, complains, and fouls every 2 secs.

Sounds like every Brazil player after the red card on Felipe Melo. :lol:

Brazil was superior to Holland in the first half with their creativity and quick touches but after that own goal...they lost all composure, started complaining too much and that's when the door for Holland and Robben really opened up. Felipe Melo is an idiot..he shoulda been taking out way before that red card, and I still don't understand why the took out Luis Fabiano.

btw..i hate Van Bommel, lol. Dives, complains, and fouls every 2 secs.

Yea going into the next round vs Uruguay, Netherlands has to be careful cuz they have many players yellow carded in this game?

Yea going into the next round vs Uruguay, Netherlands has to be careful cuz they have many players yellow carded in this game?

Two of them will miss the next match; Van Der Wiel and De Jong.

van bommel shoulda had a red...but i guess bastos got lucky too

melo is a red card magnet...im actually surprised it took him this long to get one

anyways...dunga is about to get crucified...wish him the best

Edited by Clutch

Netherlands were dirty. Th refeering was terrible. This Japanese referee is the worst i have seen in a while

I actually thought he did an excellent job. Both teams were furious during/after the red card was given and I felt he did a great job keeping the game until control/going.

I wanted an all South America semi finals, including Spain lol.

Brazil let me down..hopefully Argentina , and Uruguay can advance.

Spain is still my <3 though.

This is kind of off-topic.

Don't take this the wrong way but does Colombia have a soccer team? If so, are they any good? I know they obviously didn't make the World Cup but were they close?

This is kind of off-topic.

Don't take this the wrong way but does Colombia have a soccer team? If so, are they any good? I know they obviously didn't make the World Cup but were they close?

They missed it by a single point. Don't remind me :(

They're decent but nothing to really brag about..our golden years are behind us though..in 94 we were even dark horses to win it.

I still think South America should have one more team representing them in the World cup..esp with teams like North Korea, and Honduras there.

No, your the race that flops around like little [expletive] [expletive]gots. That was a pathetic flopping display by the Netherlands.

It's a disgrace to sports.

Flop? LOL ok, just because someone falls doesnt mean its a flop.

You mad bro?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

[expletive] Brazil, Europe is taking this one home. We are the dominant race, you jealous?

buddy europe had 13 qualifying spots which is unfair. i guarantee you if they gave equal to south american nations then they would take it home.

last time i checked brazil led the world in world cup wins.