Quarter-Finals: Netherlands 2 Brazil 1

Cobb

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

buddy europe had 13 qualifying spots which is unfair. i guarantee you if they gave equal to south american nations then they would take it home.

last time i checked brazil led the world in world cup wins.

How is it unfair? lol. So many good European nations havent made the World Cup including Russia, Ireland, Turkey, Croatia, Ukraine, Sweden, and Czech Republic, if they gave equal to South America, countries like French Guiana would be able to qualify.

Brazil also does lead in WC wins but Europe will have more than South America when its over, South America has 9, Europe has 9.

How is it unfair? lol. So many good European nations havent made the World Cup including Russia, Ireland, Turkey, Croatia, Ukraine, Sweden, and Czech Republic, if they gave equal to South America, countries like French Guiana would be able to qualify.

Brazil also does lead in WC wins but Europe will have more than South America when its over, South America has 9, Europe has 9.

Europeans probably play the dirtiest football in the world. Its going nowhere, through all the money at the players. Although i dont like Argentina i believe they will win. The teams you have said dont play any better than say Costa Rica or Ecuador. The European giants are bowing out like England, France, and Italy. Germany is a great team and i give them credit for their progression. Netherlands got a bery easy draw and some horrible officiating won them the match today against Brazil

Europeans probably play the dirtiest football in the world. Its going nowhere, through all the money at the players. Although i dont like Argentina i believe they will win. The teams you have said dont play any better than say Costa Rica or Ecuador. The European giants are bowing out like England, France, and Italy. Germany is a great team and i give them credit for their progression. Netherlands got a bery easy draw and some horrible officiating won them the match today against Brazil

Dirtiest football? No. Costa Rica? Are you kidding me lol. Honduras went to the WC in the same division as Costa Rica and couldnt even score a goal. Ecuador? They are decent but Croatia, Russia and Turkey are 100x better than them. All 3 of those countries did well @ the Euros, Russia even beat Holland 3-1, Croatia beat England and Turkey went very far and lost to Germany by a mere goal. England, France and Italy have been getting old, England hasnt done well in many World Cups, France isnt even European, the entire team is made of Africans, and Italy will be good 4 years from now. Germany, Spain, and Netherlands are doing it for Europe.

Does anyone think this David Alves guy thought he's Kobe Bryant or something?

Everytime he got the ball, free kick, long or short, he launched! He snubbed a few open teammates.

Brazil are like Harlem Globetrotters passing happy, and this guy is Kobe* shooting everytime he gets it.

*Okay a young Kobe Bryant :glasses: