Rick Ross, Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa: Super High Remix

Flash

http://cdn.2dopeboyz.com/m.php/2010/04/20100430-RICKROSS.jpg

sheesh, how can people listen to this [expletive]

i [expletive]s with curren$y though

Because not everyone likes the same music that you do.

Edited by Flash
  • Like 1

He's got an ear for beats for sure, plus that group he's in with Jay Electro and Mos Def is going to be ill.

Word. Have they produced any tracks yet?

I'm lookin forward to pilot talk. I heard a few of the tracks on creativecontrol.tv they had the music vid's.

Word. Have they produced any tracks yet?

I'm lookin forward to pilot talk. I heard a few of the tracks on creativecontrol.tv they had the music vid's.

Yeah one track leaked (their called Center Edge Territory) from Pilot Talk. Heard there's going to be an album or something coming out soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQHCArYuIc

It was meh, especially Mos Def (surprisingly) but a Jay Electro verse is always nice.

Saw Curren$y in New Orleans a couple of weeks back with J. Cole and Juvenile. I just can't get into him for whatever reason. I'm going to try to get into his stuff more, especially knowing the guys he's in with in the industry. Khalifa, on the other hand, I will never be a fan of. Just don't get the big deal about him.

Saw Curren$y in New Orleans a couple of weeks back with J. Cole and Juvenile. I just can't get into him for whatever reason. I'm going to try to get into his stuff more, especially knowing the guys he's in with in the industry. Khalifa, on the other hand, I will never be a fan of. Just don't get the big deal about him.

Wiz is just as good as Currensy man...Welcome 2 the Winner's Circle, Smokee Robinson, and This Ain't No Mixtape is my favorite material from Currensy.

Wiz is just as good as Currensy man...Welcome 2 the Winner's Circle, Smokee Robinson, and This Ain't No Mixtape is my favorite material from Currensy.

Does Wiz have any material with meaning? Only heard a few songs from him and couldn't stand 'em because it seemed like all he talked about was smokin' and Taylor Gang over everything or whatever. Kinda liked G'd Up from the XXL mixtape, but that was mostly for the beat and hook. If he's got some lyrical stuff, then I'll give those projects a look, but I'm unimpressed from the small sample I have from him thus far.

Does Wiz have any material with meaning? Only heard a few songs from him and couldn't stand 'em because it seemed like all he talked about was smokin' and Taylor Gang over everything or whatever. Kinda liked G'd Up from the XXL mixtape, but that was mostly for the beat and hook. If he's got some lyrical stuff, then I'll give those projects a look, but I'm unimpressed from the small sample I have from him thus far.

Kush and Orange Juice and Flight School are real nice mixtapes. His album, Deal or No Deal was solid but I actually prefer the mixtapes over them.

Yeah but currensy and wiz basically rap about the same thing...weed, women, cars, clothes, and .......marijuana lol...their raps don't have reallly any substance. i like both but i think wiz might the better rapper. my opinion might change once i hear pilot talk july 13

Edited by JYD

Kush and Orange Juice and Flight School are real nice mixtapes. His album, Deal or No Deal was solid but I actually prefer the mixtapes over them.

Yeah but currensy and wiz basically rap about the same thing...weed, women, cars, clothes, and .......marijuana lol...their raps don't have reallly any substance. i like both but i think wiz might the better rapper. my opinion might change once i hear pilot talk july 13

Wiz Khalifa has the same flow in every damn song, except when you're high.

Wiz Khalifa has the same flow in every damn song, except when you're high.

lol kinda true actually but at least his flow is nice. idk man it's not like wiz is anything special lyrically but i just enjoy listenin 2 him