Jericho & Miz Going Back and Forth On Twitter

mikethemiz @IAmJericho wow uve got jokes. if u want a real good joke just look in ur pants peewee.

mikethemiz @IAmJericho heres another joke...look in the mirror

mikethemiz @IAmJericho n yes chris ur a deniro i wish someday u can teach me to pucker my lips n walk down the ramp with a stick up my a$$

IAmJericho @mikethemiz how do u know so much about my penis? Creepy...

IAmJericho @mikethemiz wow that joke is as original as your Cena angle that u ripped off from me...

IAmJericho @mikethemiz that pucker and stick up my [expletive] walk has made me more money than you'll make in 20 years of mediocre matches and amateur promos

IAmJericho @mikethemiz watch and learn junior as the master takes you to school....

---------------------------------------------------

IAmJericho @mikethemiz this just in..Australian police have issued a warrant for Miz on the charges of impersonating a wrestler. Hes not welcome back.7:52 PM Jul 9th from TwitterFon

IAmJericho @mikethemiz Turns out we were detained at the airport cos Miz is wanted for molesting Philipino livestock. He is not welcome back here..

IAmJericho @mikethemiz cheer up Miz, there's always the real world reunion circuit...

IAmJericho @mikethemiz that pucker and stick up my [expletive] walk has made me more money than you'll make in 20 years of mediocre matches and amateur promos

Game, set, match..Jericho.

Is this for real, though? lol

WWE sucks now, I am trying to get back into it but without The Rock and Stone Cold from when I was a kid, it is just so boring. Gonna try and watch Raw tomorrow, we'll see.

Maybe I've just grown out of it iunno.

I was thinking that I maybe grew out of it too as I loved it back during the Rock/Austin days. During the Monday Night Wars between Raw and Nitro.

Yeah lmao, I mean if Rock came back once in a while then I'd be more interested. Just for a little one month storyline or something. I mean he is still like 35, and is probably the best WWF/E wrestler of all-time besides maybe Stone Cold or Hulk Hogan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Attitude_Era

Once this ended the WWE started to suck, also the splitting of the athletes and having so many titles kinda took away from the value of a guy even holding a belt IMO. It was better when they were all striving for that single belt, now there are 2 championships? Wtf....

I try watching it to pass the time lately but the only guy I have any interest in watching fight is HHH smh, and HBK.