Fantasy Football 09' Draft

The Regime

BEFORE ANYONE ELSE PICKS, LOOK AT THE SCORING CATEGORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALL DEFAULT!

Why don't we use the default settings, or AT LEAST don't count "Receptions" because that really affects the people that have taken Adrian Peterson and Michael Turner over a RB that gets his receptions like Brian Westbrook?

People need to checkup on that before they make their picks.

We need to set the setting to default.

I have the best QB, but 6 points for TD passes may be too much, and KR yards and [expletive] changes EVERYTHING.

I don't get why we don't do default settings, but I don't really care.

It will work out just fine.

Okay, I made a couple changes.

-Pass TD points changed from '6' to '5'

-Scoring Categories (Defense Players) changed from 'Tack Solo,Tack Ast,Sack,Int,Fum Rec,TD,Safe,Pass Def' to 'Tack Solo,Sack,Int,Fum Rec,TD,Safe,Pass Def' (no more tackle assisted)

Why the hell can't you have a normal league?

4 pts for a passing touchdown

6 for a rushing/receiving

6 for defensive shutout

6 for defensive td

2 for rushing/receiving 100 yds

2 for 300 passing yds

If you do that, you have realistic scoring

Well, I don't think ANYONE knew that we were doing defensive players and using an edited scoring system.

I don't get why were don't use a normal scoring system, that everyone was planning for.

Defensive players is dumb, but whatever, I'll still do the league, but I don't think most people are going to enjoy the adjusted scoring system.

Well, I don't think ANYONE knew that we were doing defensive players and using an edited scoring system.

I don't get why were don't use a normal scoring system, that everyone was planning for.

Defensive players is dumb, but whatever, I'll still do the league, but I don't think most people are going to enjoy the adjusted scoring system.

They will just wait untill this gets going.