Fantasy Football 09' Draft

The Regime

Wow this league is loaded with cry babies not 2 days into the league and east coast and trutrojan are crying their asses of. GROW SOME BALLS YOU PUSSIES LMAO. Commish run the league like you want it.

Wow this league is loaded with cry babies not 2 days into the league and east coast and trutrojan are crying their asses of. GROW SOME BALLS YOU PUSSIES LMAO. Commish run the league like you want it.

Statements like this is why nobody takes you seriously any more. It's called a suggestion, but maybe you've never heard of one.

Statements like this is why nobody takes you seriously any more. It's called a suggestion, but maybe you've never heard of one.

You were never taken seriously by anybody so I guess I had something on you.

http://lolpresident.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/lol.jpg

Your not even funny you are just being retarded holding [expletive] up, does it really take you 2 hours to make a pick in the 2nd round? lmao

You're just ruining the league for everyone else by just being annoying and not picking.

There's no reason for you to be posting pictures and not making a selection, so this draft can go smoothly.

lulz here's one more

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/peyton2.jpg

i think we should count the guy/girl in that last picture as trutrojans pick instead

but wait till after the draft to argue, lets just get this going

Alright, if you can find out his name, and provide legitimate proof, I'll take him with my second round pick and give you Johnson for free.