LeBron to announce Thursday on ESPN

Guest STL10

He should do it high school style, place three hats in front of him (Nets, Bulls, and Cavs) and have him choose one.

My thinking exactly, but there should be 30 hats. That'd make it ultra-dramatic.

Or he can take it to another level with being dramatic...

Slowly climb up the stairs with one chip and placing it down, looking and hoping to see where he would play. Plinko style.

http://djdpresentations.com/images/portfolioofimages/plinko.jpg

• Like 1

Or he can take it to another level with being dramatic...

Slowly climb up the stairs with one chip and placing it down, looking and hoping to see where he would play. Plinko style.

http://djdpresentations.com/images/portfolioofimages/plinko.jpg

LMAO

Btw Broussard said LeCry reached out to create the hour long special. his ego is out of control

12/12/12 comes early in Cleveland if LBJ leaves. I can't even describe some of the weird and painful images and ideas that I can't help but think of. I'm literally speechless at times when I think what would happen. It's just not what was supposed to happen. This is not how it's supposed to be.

12/12/12 comes early in Cleveland if LBJ leaves. I can't even describe some of the weird and painful images and ideas that I can't help but think of. I'm literally speechless at times when I think what would happen. It's just not what was supposed to happen. This is not how it's supposed to be.

Cavs were supposed to win the championship the last two years in a row, apparently.

This isn't a fairy tale, this is real life. Welcome.

Edited by Artesticle

Cavs were supposed to win the championship the last two years in a row, apparently.

This isn't a fairy tale, this is real life. Welcome.

DESTINY!!!!!!

"it feels like there is somethin special in the air here in Cleveland"

- Big z

Here's to LeBron signing with the Bucks. :drinks:

I certainly wouldn't mind this. :lol:

Although we're going to be a damn good team next year regardless. We're doing things the more traditional way - depth and equality... none of this 2-3 star bull[expletive] surrounded by a bunch of scrubs. I bet we kick the Heat's [expletive] next year... even if LeBron signs there too.

I certainly wouldn't mind this. :lol:

Although we're going to be a damn good team next year regardless. We're doing things the more traditional way - depth and equality... none of this 2-3 star bull[expletive] surrounded by a bunch of scrubs. I bet we kick the Heat's [expletive] next year... even if LeBron signs there too.

No. You have Corey Maggette. :lol:

No. You have Corey Maggette. :lol:

He'll most likely come off the bench. And what exactly is wrong with an efficient 20 ppg guy?

We won 46 games last year, as a team. We haven't lost anything either, just added more pieces in Maggette, Gooden, CDR, Sanders, Hobson, and Gallon. This is a legit 50-55 win team now. :dribble:

He'll most likely come off the bench. And what exactly is wrong with an efficient 20 ppg guy?

We won 46 games last year, as a team. We haven't lost anything either, just added more pieces in Maggette, Gooden, CDR, Sanders, Hobson, and Gallon. This is a legit 50-55 win team now. :dribble:

Maggette is the devil!