LeBron to announce Thursday on ESPN

So Lebron is going to look like an [expletive] by doing this? Hmmmm. I'm sure 20% of the country may think so. Just like 20% of the country may think Comcast has horrible service. 20% is a minority compared to the bigger numbers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like you to find 50 people that do not work for the company that think Comcast has good service :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They won the prestigious 'Worst Company in America' award on Consumerist ffs

Is he going to announce where Bosh and Wade are going too? What will be happening during this hour? Why does it require a time slot?

A hometown hero would never do this. That's why I respect a guy like Josh Cribbs who has his contract fixed and has his mind set on staying. Or a guy like Joe Mauer who gets the business done with.

I'd like you to find 50 people that do not work for the company that think Comcast has good service :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have high speed internet, digital cable, and phone service with Comcast and I never had any real problems. The only real problem with Comcast is the price. :lol:

16+ million subscribers. Myself living in Philadelphia. Quite easy to find 50 of them with positive views towards the company.

But then again, you are one of those people that love to [expletive] and complain about everything so I'm not surprised you view things the way you do.

• Like 4

If you don't want to make yourself look like an [expletive] they would. But we all know you have a thing for LeBron, and that is why you're defending him.

He just doin it to show off his dance moves brah

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/158389/lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

then hel announce hes still undecided and wel have to wait til August.

16+ million subscribers. Myself living in Philadelphia. Quite easy to find 50 of them with positive views towards the company.

But then again, you are one of those people that love to [expletive] and complain about everything so I'm not surprised you view things the way you do.

Explain the 250gig data cap? Why are they the only provider doing that? Why do they charge $50/mo for only 7mbps?!?!

You wanna know why they have so many subs? Because they are the only option in most cities

Edited by Lkr

This guy is amazing

Quote:

Get out of here with it's for charity. Boys and girls club, my [expletive]. It's for his boyz. And to get girls. At the club.

Quote:

Don't fall for the Boys & Girls Club coverup. This (LBJ/King James) is an ego explosion the likes of which we've never seen.

Quote:

Looking at LBJ's ego, Brett Favre is somewhere in Mississippi cackling and rolling a blunt.

Quote:

Did Jordan ever call himself "Air Jordan" or did he allow us 2 call him Air? LeBron calling himself King James is a joke. We created monster

Quote:

Has anyone ever jumped the shark w/first tweet? I may unfollow. RT @KingJames: Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building "Finally"

about 6 hours ago via Echofon

Explain the 250gig data cap? Why are they the only provider doing that? Why do they charge $50/mo for only 7mbps?!?!

You wanna know why they have so many subs? Because they are the only option in most cities

Welcome to America my friend. Don't you know how Coporate America works?

Sit back and relax enjoy yourself for a while.

If you get out once in a while you may find yourself one of those things called a female. They feel mighty fine when you get them to rub up against you.

We went through all your questions many times before my friend. But we all know that you are the type of person that would [expletive] if you hit the lottery and it was given to you all in 20's and not 100's.

Edited by N4Sheed

Welcome to America my friend.

Sit back and relax enjoy yourself for a while.

If you get out once in a while you may find yourself one of those things called a female. They feel mighty fine when you get them to rub up against you.

We went through all your questions many times before my friend. But we all know that you are the type of person that would b*tcj if you hit the lottery and it was given to you all in 20's and not 100's.

what are you talking about LMAO

you are a horrible troll, just because some people fall for your crap doesn't mean everyone will