Signing party tonight

SRV

Nope, but they are close and the league allowed them to have the party. Lebron and Bosh will be out of town on the weekend so they just had it today.

Have the details on the contracts been released yet? I want to know if they have the cap to offer Mike Miller that contract, or if the deals are 3 years or 5.

From what I've heard:

Wade is getting the 6 year max with an opt out after the 5th year.

Bosh is getting the 6 year max with possibly an opt out after the 5th year.

James is getting the 5 year max with an opt out after the 4th year.

I haven't heard anything about them taking paycuts since Beasley was moved and the cap was higher than expected. They might all take small paycuts to make it easier to fill the roster out though, but it would probably be like $1M less for each of them. Miami and Toronto have agreed to a S&T so that Bosh can get the 6 year max, but I'm not sure if he is getting an opt out or not. I would expect he will, but I'm not positive.

I could be wrong, but from everything I have read and heard, it sounds like this is how the contracts are going to break down.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

If I was a Heat fan living in South Beach I'd be there in a heartbeat.

I wanted to go, but suddenly everyone in Miami loves basketball and the tickets are gone. My friends have extra tickets, but they are being dicks and selling free tickets for $20.

I wanted to go, but suddenly everyone in Miami loves basketball and the tickets are gone. My friends have extra tickets, but they are being dicks and selling free tickets for $20.

What friends they are. :lol:

Look at that blonde bimbo they just interviewed

"Like OMGZZ, I was so excited when we got Lebron, like OMG"

Thats what its come to, some chick who came along for the ride got on TV to represent the fans.

We are so damn corny now that I look at it lol....so many bandwagoners in that arena right now. They couldn't bother to show up for games, but when the word party is involved everyone and their mother shows up.

When are the Three Amigos coming out?

I wish I knew, I bet one of them is late, cause they were supposed to get interviewed in the locker room and so far they only interviewed Wade.

Its on FS Florida on TV if you live Miami btw, they are showing the same thing thats on the stream.

Edited by SRV

Everyone that lives here is aware lol

I would hate to be an actual Heat fan. Their bandwagoners are worse than Lakers bandwagoners I think. At least the Lakers sellout when they have a losing record :s

Heat can't even sellout with a marquee player and a winning record