Signing party tonight

SRV

U mad? Is an irrelevant insult to Heat fans...we are obviously far from mad. You guys are mad cause you didn't get Lebron, and it will haunt your city forever, because the Knicks are going to continue to be an irrelevant team.

lol... your last line shows just how mad you are. You probably jammed a finger you typed that response with such rage.

I don't care anymore. If hes a coward for leaving a bad situation, then we should all do what people want us to do, give up your freedom and let people choose your path for you.

I saw highlights and it's hard to watch a minute of it without feeling sick. This guy was our hometown hero. Now he's piggingbacking at 25 years old. Was so humble about winning and now he's counting rings? Seems to have a whole new personality and it makes me sick. This guy has the nerve to do us like that on national TV, and the next day he's dancing around. Never thanked Cleveland, never apologized, never told Cavs management before announcement, and showed more unprofessionalism last night. Yet Dan Gilbert is the one who gets called out.

Edited by The New Beginning