OchoCinco predicts....

NFL.com - Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is predicting that the team will win the Super Bowl this season.

"A Super Bowl ring. I believe that Super Bowl ring will be this year," Ochocinco said on The Dan Patrick Show.

and

"I just talked to Pat Riley," Ochocinco announced. "When I see the ends, I'll be coming off the bench for the Heat. I can average 10 points per game. I might be the first player to get two rings in one year."

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/17673/20100710/ochocinco_predicts_super_bowl_title_with_bengals_nba_ring_with_heat/

• Like 1

What are you talking about? Chad loved it, he's from 305.

My bad, I read a tweet from him that night....totally misread the damn thing. I just read a lot of what he's been saying and it's totally in LBJ's favor.

So when a #freeagent leaves he's a traitor but when a team cuts your [expletive] its part of the business? #justsayin

Hello people wake the [expletive] up!!! The Cavs owner is not Ozzie Guillen he can't talk about someone like that,wrong or right that's not cool

#WTF Did y'all see the letter that the owner of the CAVS wrote, called Lebron cowardly n heartless, that was mean, can a owner do that?