Your college major?

SRV

I am just about to enter college, and I have no idea what I really want to study. So I was wondering what you guys major in.

I am kind of leaning towards physical therapy...before that i wanted to do computer science, but that is extremely hard and I heard its very boring.

First few years wont matter, just take a wide range in your general ed fulfillment, and go with whichever topic interest you the most. Money will come your way regardless, so don't let $$ be the deciding factor. Do what your heart feels is best.

If you're going to FIU bro, you might as well just do business like the rest of us.

I was VERY close to going to FIU. Visited it in 2008 and got accepted. That and Rutgers were the 2 best schools I got accepted into...and I had to end up going to [expletive]hole William Paterson University because of financial issues.

Anyway, originally my major was Communications, but just switched to Psychology over the summer. Very interesting subject.

Edited by Nitro1118

First few years wont matter, just take a wide range in your general ed fulfillment, and go with whichever topic interest you the most. Money will come your way regardless, so don't let $$ be the deciding factor. Do what your heart feels is best.

This.

I didn't have an idea what I was doing for the first year and a half. But classes were fun and interesting. After a while, I lost some interest in the fun classes like psychology, music, and math then really tuned in on my major. There's enough time to try out some of the core classes of both computer science and physical therapy and some.

But Biology is my major.

Same. No idea what I want to do though. Definitely don't want to settle for something that is just good money but I will hate.

agreed. im going there so i can play JUCO golf and maybe transfer D-1 in a year or two depending on how my game goes. also because i have no idea what i want to do as far as school wise goes. and also it's such a cheaper route...go two years to community college then two years to the school of your choice (basically, as long as you get good grades you can go anywhere within reason. maybe not harvard...but..you get the point :lol: :lol: )