2010 NFL Breakout Players

EastCoastNiner

And, cool, you guys won a Super Bowl. Good for you! Too bad you won't be getting a taste of one for the next decade. I would love to place a bet with you that if the Patriots make it further than the Giants this year that you get IP banned from this site. That would be great!

Last time you bet me it didn't work out too well for you now did it?

And yeah, I accept.

Last time you bet me it didn't work out too well for you now did it?

And yeah, I accept.

If you're saying I bet you on the Patriots and Giants, you're just flat out lying because I am superstitious and wouldn't bet on a game like that, and I never joined otr until AFTER the Super Bowl, so good try if that's the game you are referring to.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

If you're saying I bet you on the Patriots and Giants, you're just flat out lying because I am superstitious and wouldn't bet on a game like that, and I never joined otr until AFTER the Super Bowl, so good try if that's the game you are referring to.

We bet on RBS, I remember it like it was yesterday. I don't give a [expletive] what you say, we bet and you lost.

We bet on RBS, I remember it like it was yesterday. I don't give a [expletive] what you say, we bet and you lost.

No, we never did. :lol:. There's a reason I don't predict records, and that's because I'm superstitious. Did I think the Patriots would win? I sure as [expletive] did, but I never bet on it.

You, hobojoe, and TNK were the only Giants fans on that site, so I remember it very well, and I never bet on it. I don't bet on any Boston sports teams, so you're just making stuff up so you can say you won a bet or whatever you want to accomplish.

Please, do tell me what I bet you on if you remember it so fondly.

Todd Heap is the greatest TE ever to play the game.

next

This man thinks otherwise:

http://thefeed.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/28/gonzalez.jpg

and this one too

http://broncosbanter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/shannon-sharpe.jpg