iPhone 4 vs. Blackberry Bold 9700

Blackberry breaks 10x more than the iPhone. I had my 2G iPhone for almost 4 years before I had ANY problem with it. My girlfriend's has had her 3Gs for 1.5 years with no problems. I know at least 5 people who have had to send their Blackberry in for service/get a new one. My one friend's phone broke 4x.

The iPhone has more apps on it that are business oriented than the Blackberry has too, so it's not just 'Jellycar' and 'Monkeyball'.

BBM just kills it :D

^Since so many people complained about the antenna issue, Apple issued a statement yesterday saying that all iPhone purchases from day 1 to September 31st, 2010 get's a free case [either $30 Bumper case by Apple, or one off a list of 3rd party ones].

It'll cost less to give away cases than to recall all phones.

I have the Blackberry 9700, it's a beast and I really love it. Would I like an iPhone? Maybe, but the extra costs aren't really worth it for me. There is also no warranties on iPhones, right? I'd have broken mine by now =(

If you're not an app/game fiend, grab the BBerry.

I have the Blackberry 9700, it's a beast and I really love it. Would I like an iPhone? Maybe, but the extra costs aren't really worth it for me. There is also no warranties on iPhones, right? I'd have broken mine by now =(

If your phone's defective, you can bring it back for a new one to AT&T within 30 days, I believe. If it's past the 30 days, and it's a manufacturer defect, Apple will replace it I think. Not 100% on this.

Also, iPhone and BB would cost about the same, if you have data on both.

Unlimited data plan with all attached features and calling plan and all that jazz? Unlimited data for BBerry is 30 monthly, I have trouble believing iPhones have it that cheap. I'm speaking from ignorance, I just don't see it.

Exactly the reason I don't plan on getting one.