Member Of The Month.

GoldenBaller

Is there already a Member of the Month? If not I think that it would be cool if there was. Like maybe the owner of the site could chose a member every month on their quality of post or being very friendly to others or maybe change every month. Whatever the owner of the site chooses. But for a reward of getting member of the month a good idea would maybe be A little picture of a ribbon beside their name, and also where its say your info beside your post a thing saying "Current Member Of The Month" and when the month is over, change "Current member of the month" to " 1 Time member of the month" and so on. and each time you get a member of the month a ribbon is added.

What do you think about that?

• Owner

If we did the Member of the Month idea, I would only want to do that...not extending the awards.

Nothing in the works right now, though. I would actually like to pick up our activity a bit more, and it looks like we are trying...getting a few new members, also.

If we did the Member of the Month idea, I would only want to do that...not extending the awards.

Nothing in the works right now, though. I would actually like to pick up our activity a bit more, and it looks like we are trying...getting a few new members, also.

Okay...

Members of the month are just fun but could create some troubles... if there are troubles don't do it. Or else do it. And the award should just be a little medal in your signature or just some reputation points?

Member of the month is always Real Deal...and a couple other staff members so no need.

Take a bow Brandon.

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU RD, AND IMA LET YOU FINISH

BUT I MADE ONE OF THE GREATEST POSTS OFF ALL TIME

AND YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER YOU'RE THE OWNER!!!

Edited by Fish7718

• Owner

Haha, I'm definitely not Member of the Month. I'm barely active, and there are a lot of posters just killing it with some of the stuff they post lately.

Real Deal for owner of the month.

YESSSSSSSSSS.