Do you think lbj will win back his fans?

reno

Once he starts to dominate the nba and win, do you think he will get a lot of his fans/supporters back? Or will people still call him a [expletive], even if he averages over 30 ppg? I feel that a lot of people hate him now, but will welcome/support lbj once he starts winning rings and plays excellent in the nba finals. I think its an old saying, but fans will hate you until you win? Like you can [expletive] up and make many mistakes, but once you score a td the fans will be back cheering for you?

i would be very very surprised if he were to average 30ppg and his never going to dominate like he did in Cleveland those days are over for him as with wade (and bosh if he did). were never going to see those wade vs lebron matches again and we will probably never truly see how good these players will become because they will be holding each other back in a sense.

theres always going to be haters but now they have a reason to hate him even more and of course there will always be bandwagoners

Even though he loses all the Cleveland fans, he will have SO MUCH Miami Heat fans that will cheer for him so that doesn't really matter to him.

I don't think he will ever have the following in Miami that he had in Cleveland. Miami is just too crappy of a sports town for him to get that kind of following imo

i still like lebron. hes still one of my favorite players even though he didn't come to the knicks.

that's what I like. On other forums members were so mad and said: ''fuk you LeBron COWARD etc.''

I like how you react to LeBron's decision. you're obviously disappointed but you're not going to burn his jersey.

that's what I like. On other forums members were so mad and said: ''fuk you LeBron COWARD etc.''

I like how you react to LeBron's decision. you're obviously disappointed but you're not going to burn his jersey.

He is a Knicks fan, not a Cavs fan, he was never betrayed :lol:

Yeah, exactly. I see WHY LeBron went to Miami. Hell, it'd be fun playin with Wade and Bosh. I think he could've been awesome and won rings in N.Y. too because they would've done everything and anything they could to put a great team around him in the next few seasons...

But in the end, I don't feel betrayed or anything. LeBron never said he was to N.Y. We were all just hoping he would...I enjoy watching LBJ play basketball, the guy is so freakin' talented. Should be interesting in MIA.

LeBron fans would still like him real Cleveland fans wouldn't. The ones that liked Cleveland only because of LeBron.

The Cleveland fans aren't only for LeBron. There are some good fans that still like the Cavs even though LeBron left. (WOODY is a good example)