Hi guys

*Swish*

I think a lot of people know me from other forums like

LGB (RIP), OMG (RIP), Wedribble, CTS.

I joined this forum because it looks pretty active. (I'm a really active member and post a lot)

so yeah I like active forums and I want to help :)

Welcome to OTR Sacha. Don't mind me asking, but do you happen to be a big time actor?

what do you mean by that?

Welcome make sure to stay active

I will don't worry. but next week I'm leaving to France and Spain and I won't be much active. But when I'll come back I'll make sure to stay active :D

Welcome aboard.

Remember quality > quantity

I know. I used to be a post-padder but now, I'm just active posting 10-40 posts per day and try to be as much quality as I can

How many times do you go France and Spain dude?

never went to France since I immigrated to Canada. it's been 5 years. you guys will see I don't have an amazing vocabulary but I'll try my best to not make spelling mistakes and talk good english :)

I went to Spain only 3 times. But it's been 3 years I didn't go.

never went to France since I immigrated to Canada. it's been 5 years. you guys will see I don't have an amazing vocabulary but I'll try my best to not make spelling mistakes and talk good english :)

I went to Spain only 3 times. But it's been 3 years I didn't go.

You said on CTS that you left for Spain a month or so ago and thats why you left the sim league over there....

Edited by Prodigy

You said on CTS that you left for Spain a couple weeks ago and thats why you left the sim league over there....

yeah I was supposed to leave earlier but Summer school caught me :(

anyways, I think I'm leaving CTS and joining over here. because members look way cooler and this site is ONLY about basketball and not about all the sports. :)

yeah I was supposed to leave earlier but Summer school caught me :(

anyways, I think I'm leaving CTS and joining over here. because members look way cooler and this site is ONLY about basketball and not about all the sports. :)

Yea, OTR>>>>>>>CTS.

Check out our sim league also, get on the waiting list and you'll get a team in no time.

Edited by Prodigy