Which Sport is Most Boring to Watch?

Mentch

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would enjoy soccer more if every player didn't flop like they got shot in the face...

Yeah i hate how soccer players fake injuries so much

Its funny how this one player did that during the World Cup final, and then he realized that he didnt get the foul call, so he jumped up and injured the other player lmao

Anoerxic people want to be skinny, so calling them skinny would make them happy. Yes at least 75% of them, guaranteed. So if a French man can't speak english he is dumb? Interesting...shows how smart you are yet again.

Agreed on curling btw, awesome sport to watch, beach volley ball as well, very fun.

Well im an honors student but anyway.. i made a mistake with the word anorexic but i mean people with a condition that makes them skiny. idont know that exact term. i mean the ones who are american which means BORN IN AMERICA

But what do you find interesting about it? To me, it's a bunch of cars taking left turns for 500 laps. I suppose a crash would be exciting, but that's all I can think of.

Seeing first place changes is exciting,. Seeing Jimmie Johnson be in the Top 5 is exciting, seeing a crash, watching the celebration when a driver wins et. Whatever it's my opinion.

Curling is amazing, [expletive] outta here.

Haha, seriously though me and my suitemates used to watch it all the time when the Olympics where on :lol:

Same, but more for comic relief as opposed to appreciation for the sport. :lol:

Well im an honors student but anyway.. i made a mistake with the word anorexic but i mean people with a condition that makes them skiny. idont know that exact term. i mean the ones who are american which means BORN IN AMERICA

:lol: Tell you me your still in high school and think your smarter than professional baseball players, please it will make my day. Name one of the players born in America who can't speak english, please.

:lol: Tell you me your still in high school and think your smarter than professional baseball players, please it will make my day. Name one of the players born in America who can't speak english, please.

Some of the sudent athletes know nothing. and i would know first hand because i helped my dad tutor them them in college as volunteer work. I dont know them but they pop up in sportscenter. Come on even you know how stupid some of them are