Bucks sign Dooling

The Milwaukee Bucks have signed guard Keyon Dooling to a contract, General Manager John Hammond announced today.

A 10-year NBA veteran, Dooling averaged 6.9 points, 2.5 assists and 1.0 rebound in 53 games (eight starts) for the New Jersey Nets last season. He enjoyed his best statistical season in 2008-09 when he averaged 9.7 points, 3.5 assists and 2.0 rebounds in 77 games for the Nets.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68237/20100719/dooling_signs_with_milwaukee/#ixzz0uBHLzn2L

Sean Williams, CDR and now Dooling. Boone up next?

Brandon Jennings, Luke Ridnour, and now Keyon Dooling... (maybe another PG I forgot).. anyways, I don't see Dooling having a lot of playing time with the Bucks or any team.

Dooling is now our #2 PG.

Ridnour is no longer a Buck.

Dooling is now our #2 PG.

Ridnour is no longer a Buck.

oh yeah that's true I remember he went to the Twolves at around the same time as Beasley! well that sucks. he was such a good back up PG for the Bucks and could of knock down some important shots. Anyways, I hope Dooling with more playing time will be better