LeBron's first NBA game

I remember this game, came right after the Magic-Knicks game where Bill Walton said T-Mac had a chance at being the GOAT (oh the memories indeed... :( ). Fun to watch. I actually saw him in person as a rookie against the Nets, the atmosphere was buzzing. I'm still astonished he lived up to expectations as they were so enormous when he was still a senior in HS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_eGS1DqHK8

Speaking of T-Mac, anyone remember this game? It was on Christmas 2003, LeBron and T-Mac went head-to-head in my favorite X-Mas day game ever. LeBron went for like 35 and T-Mac went for 40. Makes me sick to watch T-Mac when he was still in his prime, but very fond memories.

^Huh?

There;s also the powder toss!!! (jk)

There's also Carlos Boozer in Cav uniform lol

haha.. i was just saying he looks really light compare to how built he is now... it wasnt an insult or anything

and that tmac vs lebron james xmas was pretty cool. ive never seen 4:44 before that was crazy. ive never seen the high school tmac footage either thats pretty tight

haha.. i was just saying he looks really light compare to how built he is now... it wasnt an insult or anything

and that tmac vs lebron james xmas was pretty cool. ive never seen 4:44 before that was crazy. ive never seen the high school tmac footage either thats pretty tight

Actually, I was replying to xx.

We posted at the same exact time... so :)