Which Sport is Most Exciting to Watch?

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow just noticed this but baseball, soccer, golf, and NASCAR all have no votes, and theyre the only ones that dont have a single vote either.

Its funny how all of those sports are being discussed in the "Most Boring Sport to Watch" thread

EDIT: oh yeah and football is the most exciting. its awesome to see how one team can beat another team in so many different ways

EDIT2: also who the [expletive] voted for card collecting? LMAO

Edited by Mentch

Wow just noticed this but baseball, soccer, golf, and NASCAR all have no votes, and theyre the only ones that dont have a single vote either.

Its funny how all of those sports are being discussed in the "Most Boring Sport to Watch" thread

EDIT: oh yeah and football is the most exciting. its awesome to see how one team can beat another team in so many different ways

EDIT2: also who the [expletive] voted for card collecting? LMAO

Trutrojan obviously.

I know its a basketball forum but no way its in the most exciting sport... maybe college basketball but not the NBA. Hockey and football are basically tied here for most exciting

Agreed. March Madness is crazy.

But I would go with football.

I'm always surprised at how many people that don't really watch hockey much actually appreciate it. It's not all fighting, especially during the playoffs where there is basically none.

It's very close between football and hockey, but once the playoffs hit, there's really nothing like a 7 game series with extreme intensity. However, once the NFL playoffs come around, I may say they are tied. :lol: .

NBA is for me the most exciting sport. Maybe because I'm not a hardcore Football fan. I find Hockey pretty exciting. But NBA is for me the most exciting sport and will always be. Fourth quarter is definitely the best moment of the game but all the game is interesting. Every move, every shot, every lay-up, every dribble, every dunks!!!!! I LOVE IT. NBA is the BEST and most exciting sport for me

Also, I disagree with Kyle a lot, but I don't see the point in making fun of him collecting cards. People collect sports jersey's, autographs, and many other things and it's not lame. Not to mention that the cards may be worth a lot one day.

Autographs? sure.

But card collecting is pretty much on the homo list.

^^ he collects baseball cards

Football #1 easy

Card Collecting > Basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>> Soccer

Yes because collecting pictures of people is so much better than one of the most popular sports in the world and THE most popular and played sport in the World. Very, very smart indeed. I learn something new everyday. I dont care if Americans dont like soccer more than basketball or baseball, or even football but card collecting is a joke.

Card Collecting omfg its easily the most exciting i feel like i get a rush everytime i buy a new pack and open it all alone at home. even if i have no friends whatsoever

Who voted for Card Collecting

Trutrojan obviously

it was me LOL

Yes because collecting pictures of people is so much better than one of the most popular sports in the world and THE most popular and played sport in the World. Very, very smart indeed. I learn something new everyday. I dont care if Americans dont like soccer more than basketball or baseball, or even football but card collecting is a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

Edited by Fish7718

well thank you for finding all of my posts. it was quite generous of you. but if you didnt know its called a joke or humor.

let me fill you in

joke   /dʒoʊk/ Show Spelled [johk] Show IPA noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.

–noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

5. practical joke.

hu·mor   /ˈhyumər or, often, ˈyu-/ Show Spelled[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-] Show IPA

–noun

1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.

get it now?

well thank you for finding all of my posts. it was quite generous of you. but if you didnt know its called a joke or humor.

let me fill you in

joke   /dʒoʊk/ Show Spelled [johk] Show IPA noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.

–noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

5. practical joke.

hu·mor   /ˈhyumər or, often, ˈyu-/ Show Spelled[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-] Show IPA

–noun

1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.

get it now?

Yes and I actually believe the sport of card collecting is more exciting than soccer and basketball

Edited by Fish7718

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8Kpbmn03Sxc/SwvjDd5CTII/AAAAAAAAAew/oznshCNaWCo/s400/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

i just ended the arguement becuase i didnt want to get bigger and then you mock me. not once did you explain why card collecting is a "sport" and better then soccer and basketball. sometimes the high school kid is a little more mature

i just ended the arguement becuase i didnt want to get bigger and then you mock me. not once did you explain why card collecting is a "sport" and better then soccer and basketball. sometimes the high school kid is a little more mature

sar·casm   /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Show Spelled[sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

i would define dick but im not up to it anymore

Yes I am a dick, lets recap

I made a joke

you completely over reacted and took it seriously

I made another joke by showing you were making jokes before me and then used your post to mock you in a way

then you define joke...

then I make a sarcastic remark

then you don't seem to comprehend sarcasm

so I post facepalm

then you again over react and take it seriously

then I define sarcasm

yeah I'd probably give up at this point if I were you too

Edited by Fish7718

Yes I am a dick, lets recap

I made a joke

you completely over reacted and took it seriously

I made another joke by showing you were making jokes before me and then used your post to mock you in a way

then you define joke...

then I make a sarcastic remark

then you don't seem to comprehend sarcasm

so I post facepalm

then you again over react and take it seriously

then I define sarcasm

yeah I'd probably give up at this point if I were you too

interesting i think for the sake of this thread i will give up. because you do have the superior intellect right?