COD

*Swish*

I think Halo is absolutley terrible, as do I believe Gears of War is. In shooters, when you shoot someone they should die. They should not be able to take a full clip from your primary gun and be fine in 5 seconds. Retarded IMO. I even dislike normal call of duty modes and favor hardcore because when you shoot ppl they die. However hardcore is full of people who just camp. Either way no possible way is halo or GoW the best shooter.

lol the amount of shots it takes doesn't make it a bad game. They call it a SCI FI SHOOTER for a reason.

Calling CoD the best FPS ever is a travesty. The game doesn't even have memorable characters. Play HL2. That is the best FPS of all time

I think Halo is absolutley terrible, as do I believe Gears of War is. In shooters, when you shoot someone they should die. They should not be able to take a full clip from your primary gun and be fine in 5 seconds. Retarded IMO. I even dislike normal call of duty modes and favor hardcore because when you shoot ppl they die. However hardcore is full of people who just camp. Either way no possible way is halo or GoW the best shooter.

I'm surprised you hate both Halo and Gears. Usually people who hate Halo LOVE Gears of War.

As mentioned before, it is a SciFi shooter. Everyone in Halo is gifted with shields and full armor suits. That's why it takes so many shots to kill them. Once you break through the shields they are as weak as everyone in COD. In Gears, however, they're just badass. :lol:

Gears of War 2 was my favorite game ever though.

As mentioned before, it is a SciFi shooter. Everyone in Halo is gifted with shields and full armor suits. That's why it takes so many shots to kill them. Once you break through the shields they are as weak as everyone in COD. In Gears, however, they're just badass. :lol:

Gears of War 2 was my favorite game ever though.

I love lag and glitches too as well as stories that don't make any sense

I love lag and glitches too as well as stories that don't make any sense

Lol what? Gears 2 didn't have very many glitches. Gears 1 did though, and it got to the point where everyone in ranked was doing the crab walk glitch.

The story makes sense if you played through the first one, it was actually a really cool storyline. I'm not sure how they plan on continuing it in Gears 3 but we'll see.

Halo is so easy to play after playing COD! All I have to do is shoot and not even aim and then melee the guy and he dies. It's fun as hell, but obviously not realistic so I don't play it as much. I don't think COD is the best shooter, but it's the most fun. As for my favorite game, it's definitely Madden.

And no host migration.

That drove me crazy. Whenever the host was someone who sucked, they'd quit because they weren't doing good and I'd be having a sick game and it would all be for nothing. I'd see people running into walls and I'd be like "great.... game over."

I [expletive]ing love Gears because I was a beast at it. I always have host in every game so that might be why, but I just destroyed everyone. It got to the point where I could no scope with the torque bow from across the map, and get headshots with the torque bow on people in the middle of rolling. I stopped playing online though because my rank never moved and my friends rank kept going up even though he sucked so bad.

BTW, Gears is easy to get a kill, pull out the shotgun and its a done deal.

Lol what? Gears 2 didn't have very many glitches. Gears 1 did though, and it got to the point where everyone in ranked was doing the crab walk glitch.

The story makes sense if you played through the first one, it was actually a really cool storyline. I'm not sure how they plan on continuing it in Gears 3 but we'll see.

Kinda like how Bro #2 just magically remembers he has a wife. It really makes no sense, how do you forget about your wife that whole time and then realize she might be dead :lol:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/525-Gears-of-War-2

Gears 1 had no story, Gears 2 had a story which is being built up in Gears 3. I doubt they wanted to make a sequel to Gears 1, but it went well.

BTW, you can vote if Carmine dies in the 3rd game.....and he is jacked so I say he must live

You can't honestly care about the story that much..when you run around with chainsaws and [expletive], the story takes a backseat to gameplay.

umm...no. That is not gameplay. Gameplay is when you have an actual objective other than "OMG BLOW [expletive] UP!!!"

I do like Gears, but it isn't that great of a game

I loved it for its originality. It's like no game I've ever played before, with its badass intensity and 3rd person perspective. Plus the wide variety of enemies plus strategic online play (if you play with the right people). Some bad people can get away with having lucky good games unfortunately, but I still think it's a great game. Can't wait for the 3rd one. I've only been playing 2k10 and Blur lately. :/

I don't care if a game is "bad", as long as I have fun playing it and a few friends have it, I like it. I don't love Halo, and I suck at it, but I think its fun to play with friends.

I played GR2 for PS2 for 3 years online, and looking at youtube videos now days, I don't understand how I loved that game so much. I just had a lot of friends that played it.

I don't care if a game is "bad", as long as I have fun playing it and a few friends have it, I like it. I don't love Halo, and I suck at it, but I think its fun to play with friends.

I played GR2 for PS2 for 3 years online, and looking at youtube videos now days, I don't understand how I loved that game so much. I just had a lot of friends that played it.

psh GR2 was easily THE BEST shooter ever, easily

psh GR2 was easily THE BEST shooter ever, easily

lol it was...it was an FPS, but you couldn't even see your gun, the bullets came from your chest lol

I don't even remember what gun I used in that game, there was only like one good gun.

lol it was...it was an FPS, but you couldn't even see your gun, the bullets came from your chest lol

I don't even remember what gun I used in that game, there was only like one good gun.

:) hell yeah lol hilarious, mp5 3.5 zoom = best gun the M4 with acog had 4x zoom but was doo doo, B10 sniper was nice too