Brandon Roy Buzzer Beater VS Rockets

Dr. Feelgood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOBCciHLa-s

I was watching this game and I don't know how many times I got up and jumped in excitement clutch shot after clutch shot. In regulation and in overtime. But when he nailed the game winner, holy crap, I was amazed. One of the best clutch performances I've seen in a very long time. At :52 is one of my favorite parts. It looks like he made Artest slip and in the process of slipping, knocked TMac over as Roy calmly sinks the turnaround fade away. I also like how the crowd is just dead silent when the ball is inbounded and then explodes after swishing through.

That was one of the first few games the Rockets had and I was excited about it, super excited. I expected a good game, and well we got one. I thought Rockets would have won when Yao made the and 1 but boy was I wrong. Great shot by was painful to swallow (no homo).

I remember I was watching this game at college me n my roomate and when Yao tied it up we were like OHHHHHHHH, then when Roy hit it we were like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and we woke up like the whole suite because it was the west coast game on the east coast.

Easily one of the greatest game winners I ever saw live. I thought Yao ended it... but when Roy knocked that shot down, damn it was just unreal. It's definitely up there with Fisher's game winner against the Spurs.

Fish, remember one of the first games after Marbury came over, he hit a shot, stole the inbounds pass, dished it to Houston, and he nailed a 3 to go to OT? (At least that's what I think happened, can't remember 100%) I was so amped that game haha!