Hey

Hey everyone. I used to post on this site along with BBW and a bunch of others ones. Some of you might remember me I used to be under a different name but I figured I would begin with a fresh start. Its been a couple years since I have been around but I decided to come back and hopefully become a active member of the site.

I'm happy he is using my sig but I'm also curious in how he got it. I once came across someone who claimed one of my sigs as his own :angry:

My bad for not giving you props for it im not trying to steal it or anything. I just searched for a Steve Nash sig in the graphics forum and I liked that one. And I used to be jkidd51524 I dont know if that rings a bell with anyone. I used to be immature but I have changed a lot now. I'm much older and follow the game a lot more now. I'm excited to be part of the site again :)

My bad for not giving you props for it im not trying to steal it or anything. I just searched for a Steve Nash sig in the graphics forum and I liked that one. And I used to be jkidd51524 I dont know if that rings a bell with anyone. I used to be immature but I have changed a lot now. I'm much older and follow the game a lot more now. I'm excited to be part of the site again :)

Nah it's cool. I'm just glad some people like my work :lol:

Welcome back, dude. You went missing for a while..but I always knew where you were: on Facebook. :lol:

Haha I always saw you too i'm surprised you remembered that was me. I actually saw one of your statues and i decided to check the site out to see how it was doing. And now i'm back :)