Medal of Honor

Wall2Wall

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This game looks SICK! I remember I used to love this game on PS2 like 6, 7 years ago? I'm probably not gonna get Black Ops if this game lives up to its hype. I hated World at War, mainly because it's 2010 now and the game was set like 50 years back or something. Black Ops will be set during the Cold War, which means old guns, old buildings, old cars, old everything. When I play a shooter, I wanna feel like I'm actually there. I can't with old school games because I wasn't even born yet in the mid 1900's.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/

Edited by Bean Burrito

I played it at a friend's house and this game is really fun to play. Hard at the beginning because there are a lot of things you could do with the controller. There are a lot of fun maps to play in. I recommend to play with friends or online.

Medal of Honor is exactly like Battlefield Bad Company, same exact engine, just added some lame killstreaks. I thought it would be good, but the BETA looks extremely boring. Ill stick with COD, they know how MW2 messed up and they listened to the community.

I played it at a friend's house and this game is really fun to play. Hard at the beginning because there are a lot of things you could do with the controller. There are a lot of fun maps to play in. I recommend to play with friends or online.

The game isn't even out yet so you are clearly lying. :lol:

It comes out October 2010 for the PC, 360, and PS3. You didn't play this game dude. Maybe you played Battlefield or something.

I played in 4 months ago at a friend's house... maybe played it on PS2 but I'm sure it's this one! I remember when I asked him what game is it? he told me it's medal of honor (with his french accent)

I played in 4 months ago at a friend's house... maybe played it on PS2 but I'm sure it's this one! I remember when I asked him what game is it? he told me it's medal of honor (with his french accent)

Well there's like 6 Medal of Honor games lol, you probably played a different one.

Maybe he got the Beta? That came out about 4 weeks ago.

He said he played it 4 months ago lol. But whatever, back to talking about the game itself.

Looks good for people who are COD fans, but I never liked those kind of games. I'm a Halo/Gears kinda guy.

eh it's made by Dice, I hope its not too much like battlefield, I'll have to play the beta for myself

Its EXACTLY like battlefield, same exact engine. They just added killstreaks and I guess a few weapons.