Wrestling E-fed?

Cleveland's Finest

I don't know if there are enough wrestling fans on here or not, but I think this is a cool thing to have on a forum. An e-fed is where each user signs up creates their own wrestler and they cut promos and form teams with other members. Then the writer writes out the weekly shows and paper views, and based on how well written the promos are and how active members are, that determines if they win or lose, or advance to bigger things.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Though I'm not interested in this, I thought I'd add that it's pretty much role playing but with your wrestling character. I did this a couple years back and can be really fun if the writer of the e-fed can keep up with the shows and PPVs.

I did a lot efeds when i was young but i been retired for 2 years or so. I been doing them for almost 7 years so i had a lot of fun doing them. I even ran a few efeds myself but only had 2 successful runs which the longest been 8 months. I guess id be interested but it depends. I only do real ones not really a big fan of fake ones

Are we doing real one with wrestlers from wwe, tna, ecw, wcw, indys, etc?

Im surprised we doing it on forums. i mean i know some do it and were wont be big so no point in making a site or w/e but around my time they always had a website made with good gfx and [expletive].

Heres a rp i did about 2 years ago. I had a good run going for World Title but it didnt last long.

http://calicurbstomppa.webs.com/003.html

I used to rp on these stuff etc. IDK if any of u guys did where i was at ppl always rping on stuff like i showed u. Wish i had more but most of my stuff is deleted on geocities since it shut down.

I mean we could do real, but I always did it where people make their own gimmick, wrestling moves, and pick a wrestler for what they look like. I'd make titan trons for each wrestler and ppv graphics as part of the show, so no worries there.

I mean we could do real, but I always did it where people make their own gimmick, wrestling moves, and pick a wrestler for what they look like. I'd make titan trons for each wrestler and ppv graphics as part of the show, so no worries there.

Maybe we should cast a vote on what we wanna do?

RD, can you make a sub forum and we'll see if people sign up? I can make the threads and stuff to sign up and explain this.

And CaliCurb, I think it may be better to have create your own gimmick/wrestler, but be able to pick a wrestler for your tron and general look a like. It adds more originality and I find that more people who wouldn't do an e-fed do it if they can create a character.

I know it may be odd for a basketball forum, but I'm not on any other forums really anymore and I know there's a few fans of wrestling new and old so we'll see where this goes.