Tattoos

Tattoos are awesome, depending on what they are. Don't get a tribal tattoo, don't get Chinese letters, don't get it done by a crappy artist, don't get it written in another language cuz everyone will ask you what it means and it'll get annoying, and don't get one that you'll regret later, get one that you know you'll never regret cuz it will never lose it's meaning.

My sister has 4 tattoos, 3 small ones [2 on foot, 1 on wrist] and one big one [on her side below her rib cage].

When I get to where I wanna be, body-wise, I'm gunna get either a 1/2 sleeve or 1/4 sleeve [most likely 1/2].

TruTrojan, not gonna say your tattoo is gay or anything but the last place you want to get a tattoo is your forearm, its completely visible and you won't get a job.

Wrong, cuz I'm sure the businesses who actually care about tattoos will require a suit, or at least long sleeve button up w/ a tie for their dress code. You can get a job almost everywhere with visible tattoos, unless their offensive or on your face, or a official business setting [career, not job].

As long as you don't have neck tattoos, face tattoos or anything past the wrist you'll be fine.

Edited by Jammin

Dude your mom doesn't let you do anything lol you're totally her b-word.

Yes I am. You don't know Cuban women (especially older ones)...everything is weird and wrong to them. My grandma found out I wear boxers instead of underwear, and she said, only old people do that and my [expletive] must be flying around all the time....very awkward conversation.

Funny that you bring this topic up because I'm planning on getting a tattoo on the inside of my left and right wrists, hopefully in the next couple weeks. I want a couple words relating to hard work, just don't know what yet. Any suggestions?

Dedication?

I honestly am considering a verse on the my side like Megan Fox has... I don't know if I think that'd be a cool spot or look gay haha. Any suggestions?

Dedication?

I honestly am considering a verse on the my side like Megan Fox has... I don't know if I think that'd be a cool spot or look gay haha. Any suggestions?

Yeah I already thought about that, but how would that compliment my other wrist? On the my side?

Dedication?

A friend on my fbook got a tat right there like 3 days ago haha

I wouldn't be able to come home. I'd be ridicules by every male in my family . God forbid I pierce my ears either, I'd be called a [expletive] every day by them.

Piercing your ears is nothing wrong though.. A lot of basketball players have earing and it's pretty nice. My friends all have their ears pierced and I really like it. And you could be an earing with diamond for 5$!! we went at the store with my friend to buy him a new earing and he bought a sick one just for 5$ so it's not really expensive and it's really nice.

Edited by #1hustler

I know a lot of guys that pierced their ears..I think its stupid though. The gayest thing a guy can do is get a lip ring though, thats just stupid, along with getting a giant plug on your ear that makes a massive hole in your ear lobe.